CD100 150kD homodimer Cell Surface Antigen Clone B374 133.1G6 Mouse Monoclonal antibody Human
CD100 150kD homodimer Cell Surface Antigen Clone B374 133.1G6 Mouse Monoclonal antibody Human is available 2 times from Accurate-monoclonals labs
BMDV6054 | CD100, 150kD homodimer Cell Surface Antigen, Clone: B374 (133.1G6), Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Humansize: 200ug | 851.61 USD
BMDF654 | CD100, 150kD homodimer Cell Surface Antigen, Clone: B374 (133.1G6), Mouse Monoclonal antibody-Human, FITCsize: 0.1 mg | 555.99 USD
- Alternative name 4anti-CD100 150kD homodimer Cell Surface Antigen Clone: B374 133.1G6
- Alternative name 5CD100 150kD homodimer Cell Surface Antigen Clone: B374 133.1G6
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibody
- DescriptionThis is a monoclonal antibody which is greatly purified and with high binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. If used correctly and according the protocol, this antibody will provide excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the tested and confirmed applications. Amongst the advantages of the monoclonal antibodies are: the fact that while the hybridoma takes a bit longer to be produced, once the line is ready there is virtually an endless supply of these antibodie throughout time with little to no variations in recognition sites of the antigen in different batches; in comparison to the polyclonal antibodies monoclonal antibodies are highly specific to a given epitope and can be used in applications where specific targeting is required.
- Storage and handlingGenerally, antibodies that are lyophilized can be transported at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius, for longer periods - at -20 . Antibodies in a liquid form can be shipped and stored for a short period of time at +4 degrees Celsius, for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol should be added and then the container has to be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryTo keep the quality and the affinity of the antibody cycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- Gene target
- Hostmouse monoclonal
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies