CD10 CALLA Mouse Monoclonal antibody Clone
CD10 CALLA Mouse Monoclonal antibody Clone is available 12 times from Accurate-monoclonals labs
ACLX14AP | CD10/CALLA, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-; Clone: LT10size: 0.1 mg | 327.31 USD
ACLX14B | CD10/CALLA, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-; Clone: LT10, Biotin conj.size: 0.1 mg | 411.17 USD
ACLX14F | CD10/CALLA, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-; Clone: LT10, FITC conj.size: 100 tests | 411.17 USD
ACLX14PE | CD10/CALLA, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-; Clone: LT10, PE conj.size: 100 tests | 477.57 USD
ACLX13AP | CD10/CALLA, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-; Clone: MEM-78size: 0.1 mg | 327.31 USD
ACLX13APC | CD10/CALLA, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-; Clone: MEM-78, APC conj.size: 100 tests | 477.57 USD
ACLX13B | CD10/CALLA, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-; Clone: MEM-78, Biotin conj.size: 0.1 mg | 411.17 USD
- Catalog numberACLX13B
- Price411.17 USD
- Size0.1 mg
- Alternative name 1CD10/CALLA, Mab anti-; Clone: MEM-78, Biotin conj.
- Alternative name 2CD10/CALLA, Mab antibody-; Clone: MEM-78, Biotin conj.
- Alternative name 3CD10/CALLA, Mab antibody-; Clone: MEM-78, Biotin conj.
- Alternative name 4anti-CD10/CALLA Clone: MEM-78
- Alternative name 5CD10/CALLA Clone: MEM-78
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by accurate-monoclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCD10/CALLA, Mouse Monoclonal antibody- Clone: MEM-78, conj.
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, Antibody, Mouse
- Alternative nameCD10/CALLA, Mouse monoclonal (Antibody to)-; clonality: MEM-78, biotinilated conj.
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameimmunoglobulin heavy variable 5-78 (pseudogene)
- Synonyms gene name
- immunoglobulin heavy variable 5-78
- immunoglobulin heavy variable 5-78 pseudogene
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2000-04-04
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Immunoglobulin heavy locus at 14q32.33
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
2. Gene info
- Long gene namemembrane metalloendopeptidase
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year1989-05-15
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- CD molecules
- M13 metallopeptidases
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Technique using an instrument system for making, processing, and displaying one or more measurements on individual cells obtained from a cell suspension. Cells are usually stained with one or more fluorescent dyes specific to cell components of interest, e.g., DNA, and fluorescence of each cell is measured as it rapidly transverses the excitation beam (laser or mercury arc lamp). Fluorescence provides a quantitative measure of various biochemical and biophysical properties of the cell, as well as a basis for cell sorting. Other measurable optical parameters include light absorption and light scattering, the latter being applicable to the measurement of cell size, shape, density, granularity, and stain uptake.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedCell surface expression of the major amyloid-beta peptide (Abeta)-degrading enzyme, neprilysin, depends on phosphorylation by mitogen-activated protein kinase/extracellular signal-regulated kinase kinase (MEK) and dephosphorylation by protein phosphatase 1a.ANP and AT1 receptor blockade attenuate angiotensin II-induced renomedullary interstitial cells proliferation and extracellular matrix synthesis more efficiently in the absence of neutral endopeptidase.in a controlled human exposure study, observed significant increases in soluble NEP in sputum after acute exposure to diesl exhaust emissions, with an average net increase of 31%.Rare Variants in MME, Encoding Metalloprotease Neprilysin, Are Linked to Late-Onset Autosomal-Dominant Axonal PolyneuropathiesDecreased neprilysin levels with aging was observed in the mouse hippocampal formation, including the dentate gyrus. Neprilysin was decreased selectively at the terminal zones and on axons of the lateral perforant path and the mossy fibers.endogenous Abeta concentrations were elevated in the brains of NEP-knockout mice at all investigated age groups, immunohistochemical analysis did not detect any Abeta deposits even in old NEP knockout miceBoth VIP and NEP were predominantly localized to the columnar epithelia of the airways in naive lungs. NEP localization in the columnar epithelia decreased after allergen challenge.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- InterProMetallopeptidase, catalytic domain (A2MP1) (AADAC) (ABCA12) (ABCA3) (ABHD14B) (ABI1) (ABI3) (ABL1) (ABLIM3) (ABRA) (ACPP) (ADAMTS3) (ADAMTS6) (ADCY10P1) (ADIPOQ) (ADPGK) (ADRA1B) (ADSL) (AFDN) (AGAP11) (AKIRIN1P1) (AKR1A1) (AKR1C6P) (ALKBH8) (AMMECR1) (AMMECR1-IT1) (ANAPC10) (ANKLE1) (ANKRD19P) (ANKRD27) (ANO10) (ANO2) (ANO4) (ANO7L1) (ANO8) (ANO9) (AP1M2) (AP1S3) (AP2M1) (AP4B1) (AP4E1) (APOL1) (ARCN1) (ARHGAP26) (ARHGAP27) (ARHGAP33) (ARHGEF11) (ARL6IP6) (ARMC6) (ARMH3) (ARPC1B) (ARPC3P1) (ARPC5) (ARPC5L) (ARR3) (ASAP1-IT1) (ASAP1-IT2) (ASAP2) (ASPH) (ASTN1) (ATAD3A) (ATF7) (ATF7IP) (ATG4C) (ATP5MC3) (ATP5ME) (ATP5S) (ATPAF1) (ATXN7L3B) (AVIL) (B3GAT2) (B4GALT2) (B9D1) (BABAM2) (BACH2) (BCL2L1) (BCL6) (BCL7A) (BEND3) (BEST4) (BFAR) (BGLT3) (BNIP2) (BPI) (BRCA1P1) (BRD7) (BRE-AS1) (BRI3) (BRI3BPP1) (BRINP1) (BRIP1) (BSDC1) (BTBD18) (BTBD9) (BUD13) (C2) (CA8) (CABS1) (CACHD1) (CALD1) (CAMKK2) (CAMLG) (CAMSAP1) (CAP1) (CAPN12) (CAPRIN2) (CARS) (CASC1) (CAV2) (CBS) (CBX1) (CBY3) (CCAR1) (CCDC171) (CCDC34) (CCDC73) (CCHCR1) (CCNG1) (CCNI) (CCNJL) (CCNJP1) (CCNYL1) (CD2) (CD209) (CD2AP) (CD80) (CDH23) (CDH26) (CDH4) (CDK5) (CDKN3) (CDR2) (CELF1) (CELF3) (CENPA) (CENPK) (CENPM) (CENPO) (CENPP) (CENPUP1) (CENPX) (CEP170) (CEP250) (CEP350) (CEP55) (CEP57) (CEP83) (CEPT1) (CFAP45) (CFAP73) (CHCHD3) (CHD8) (CHRAC1) (CHST14) (CIAPIN1) (CISD2) (CISH) (CKAP4) (CKAP5) (CLASRP) (CLBA1) (CLCA3P) (CLCN3P1) (CLCN5) (CLDN14) (CLDN16) (CLDN6) (CLDN8) (CLECL1) (CLINT1) (CLIP1) (CLN5) (CLNK) (CLRN2) (CLSPN) (CLSTN3) (CLVS1) (CLVS2) (CMT1A) (CNBD1) (CNKSR2) (CNNM3) (CNOT2) (CNOT3) (CNOT4) (CNOT6) (CNOT6LP1) (CNOT7) (CNTD1) (CNTNAP3P5) (COLEC10) (COMMD2) (COPG1) (COPS8) (COQ8A) (COX16) (COX6B1P1) (COX7A2P2) (COX7CP1) (CPEB4) (CPNE3) (CPT1A) (CRYBA4) (CRYBG3) (CSDC2) (CSF1) (CSF2) (CSGALNACT1) (CSN1S2AP) (CSRNP3) (CST2) (CTAG1B) (CTHRC1P1) (CTPS2) (CTR9) (CTSG) (CTXN1) (CUL7) (CUX1) (CYB561D1) (CYFIP1) (CYLC2) (CYP2A13) (CYP2B7P) (CYP2D7) (CYP2E1) (CYP3A54P) (CYP3A7) (DAB2) (DAD1P1) (DALRD3) (DAP3P2) (DBI) (DCDC2C) (DDX39B) (DEFB4B) (DENND2D) (DFNY1) (DGAT2) (DHRS7) (DNAL4) (DRC7) (DSCAM-AS1) (DSTN) (DUSP14) (DYM) (DYNLL1) (EEF2) (EEPD1) (EFHD2) (EFNB1) (EGF) (EGFL6) (EIF1) (EIF3K) (ELK3) (ELMO1) (ELMOD1) (ENAM) (EPB41L2) (EPB41L4B) (EPB41L5) (ERG) (ERV3-1) (ERVK-19) (FA2H) (FAAH) (FABP6) (FAM120B) (FANCD2) (FBXO3) (FBXW12) (FCP1) (FDXR) (FGF17) (FGF5) (FGFR1) (FHAD1) (FMR1-IT1) (FNDC3A) (FRMD4A) (FRMPD2B) (FSD1L) (FSD2) (FUNDC2P1) (FXYD7) (FYTTD1) (GAD1) (GAL3ST1) (GALM) (GAPDH) (GEMIN8P4) (GFOD1) (GLB1L3) (GLYAT) (GOLGA6A) (GPATCH1) (GPKOW) (GRIK1) (GSDMA) (GSTCD) (GZMH) (HACD1) (HACD2) (HAGH) (HAP1) (HDAC5) (HDHD5) (HEBP2) (HIST1H2AE) (HIST2H2BE) (HLA-DOA) (HMG20A) (HMGA1P8) (HMSD) (HNRNPUL1) (HOPX) (HORMAD1) (HPS5) (HSPB6) (HTR6) (HYKK) (IBSP) (IFIH1) (IFITM1) (IFT74) (IGHV3-71) (IGKV1-12) (IGKV2-23) (IL1A) (ILDR1) (INF2) (IQSEC1) (ISYNA1) (IVNS1ABP) (JUND) (KCNAB1-AS2) (KCNH1) (KCNMB2) (KRT32) (KTN1) (LACTBL1) (LEP) (LGALS13) (LGI3) (LGI4) (LIMS3) (LIPN) (LMLN) (LRCH4) (LRP12) (MACO1) (MACROD1) (MADD) (MAEA) (MAML1) (MAMSTR) (MAP7) (MAPK8) (MATN1) (MCUR1) (MDGA2) (MEA1) (MED10) (MED20) (MED28) (MED6) (MFAP1) (MFSD2A) (MGAT3) (MGAT4D) (MIP) (MITD1) (MRPL1) (MRPL22) (MRPL37) (MRPL55) (MRPS36) (MTMR3) (MYH2) (NARF) (NCAPD2P1) (NCAPH) (NCAPH2) (NCK1) (NCOR1) (NEO1) (NF2) (NFE2L1) (NFYA) (NMD3) (NOXRED1) (NPAS4) (NPRL3) (NR0B1) (NRAS) (NTAN1) (NTF6A) (NUTF2) (OLAH) (OPALIN) (OR10AD1) (OXER1) (P4HA1) (PAFAH1B1) (PAH) (PALM2) (PASD1) (PCAT4) (PCDH11Y) (PCGF1) (PDC) (PDCD6IP) (PDGFA) (PDGFRA) (PDLIM5) (PDZK1) (PDZK1IP1) (PEBP1P2) (PES1) (PFDN2) (PFDN4) (PGK1) (PIDD1) (PIGH) (PIGM) (PIGT) (PIRC108) (PIRC15) (PIRC52) (PITPNC1) (PKDCC) (PLA2G7) (PLEKHN1) (PLSCR4) (PNISR) (PNN) (POLR2A) (POMC) (POR) (POU2F2) (POU5F1P3) (PPARA) (PPP1R1B) (PPP1R1C) (PPP2R2B) (PPP5D1) (PPRC1) (PRELID1) (PSD) (PSEN1) (PSMD1) (PSME1) (PTBP2) (PTCD1) (PTK6) (PTPRH) (PXMP2) (QRSL1) (R3HDM1) (RAPGEF6) (RCSD1) (RDH14) (RELT) (REPIN1) (RFTN2) (RHOT1) (RHOT2) (RIOK2) (RNF113A) (RNF19B) (RNF20) (RNPEPL1) (RNU6-2) (RNU6-8) (RPL15P15) (RPL17) (RPL22) (RPL24) (RPL26) (RPL28) (RPL30) (RPL3L) (RPL5P21) (RPLP0) (RPS10) (RPS11) (RPS13) (RPS15) (RPS18) (RPS18P13) (RPS2) (RPS23) (RPS25) (RPS26) (RPS29) (RPS5) (RPS6) (RPS9) (RTKN2) (RYR1) (S100A1) (S100A7L2) (S12) (SAMD14) (SBDS) (SCNN1D) (SCUBE1) (SDR9C7) (SEC62) (SEPT9) (SERPINA5) (SERTAD4) (SET) (SETDB1) (SFSWAP) (SH2D3A) (SH3BP5) (SH3D19) (SKP1) (SLC24A2) (SLC25A1) (SLC25A17) (SLC2A1) (SLC7A3) (SMARCA4) (SMC4) (SMIM24) (SNAR-C1) (SNAR-G1) (SNORD115-40) (SNRPA1) (SNRPC) (SNTB2) (SNTG1) (SNTN) (SNX14) (SOGA1) (SOX13) (SOX14) (SPAG9) (SPHK1) (SPSB1) (SPZ1) (ST3GAL6) (ST7-AS2) (STAB1) (STN1) (STRBP) (STT3A) (SUMO1) (SURF4) (SVBP) (SYNC) (TANK) (TBC1D1) (TBXT) (TCEA2) (TDRD3) (TEAD1) (TEAD3) (TEX10) (TFAP4) (TIMELESS) (TIMP1) (TMA7) (TMED10P1) (TMED11P) (TMEM121) (TMEM121B) (TMEM170A) (TMEM175) (TMEM208) (TMEM38A) (TMEM70) (TMX1) (TNF) (TOMM6) (TRAFD1) (TRAM1) (TRE-CTC1-5) (TRIM31) (TRIO) (TRIT1) (TRS-AGA2-2) (TRUND-NNN7-1) (TRV-CAC1-6) (TSFM) (TSG101) (TSPAN11) (TSPAN13) (TSPEAR) (TSTD2) (TTC7A) (TWF1) (TXNIP) (UBALD1) (UBASH3A) (UBE2N) (UBLCP1) (UBP1) (UCN2) (UNC5CL) (UXT) (VPS26C) (VPS9D1) (VSIG10) (VWC2) (WASL) (WDFY2) (WDR95P) (WFIKKN2) (WIPF1) (WWC2) (XK) (YTHDF1P1) (ZC3H11B) (ZFAND1) (ZFP36) (ZMYND19) (ZNF212) (ZNF277) (ZNF597) (ZNHIT3) (ZPLD1) (ZRANB1)
- Entrez Gene
ACLX13PE-DY590 | CD10/CALLA, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-; Clone: MEM-78, DY590 conj.size: 100 tests | 527.65 USD
ACLX13PE-DY647 | CD10/CALLA, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-; Clone: MEM-78, DY647 conj.size: 100 tests | 527.65 USD
ACLX13F | CD10/CALLA, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-; Clone: MEM-78, FITC conj.size: 100 tests | 411.17 USD
ACLX13PE | CD10/CALLA, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-; Clone: MEM-78, PE conj.size: 100 tests | 477.57 USD
ACLX13PCP | CD10/CALLA, Mouse Monoclonal antibody-; Clone: MEM-78, PerCPsize: 100 tests | 477.57 USD
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibody
- DescriptionThis is a monoclonal antibody which is greatly purified and with high binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. If used correctly and according the protocol, this antibody will provide excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the tested and confirmed applications. Amongst the advantages of the monoclonal antibodies are: the fact that while the hybridoma takes a bit longer to be produced, once the line is ready there is virtually an endless supply of these antibodie throughout time with little to no variations in recognition sites of the antigen in different batches; in comparison to the polyclonal antibodies monoclonal antibodies are highly specific to a given epitope and can be used in applications where specific targeting is required.
- Storage and handlingGenerally, antibodies that are lyophilized can be transported at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius, for longer periods - at -20 . Antibodies in a liquid form can be shipped and stored for a short period of time at +4 degrees Celsius, for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol should be added and then the container has to be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryTo keep the quality and the affinity of the antibody cycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- Hostmouse monoclonal
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
Recombinant Monascus purpureus Glyceraldehyde 3 phosphate dehydrogenase GPD1 Glyceraldehyde 3 phosphate dehydrogenase GPD1