Cathepsin CTSG Native Protein
Cathepsin CTSG Native Protein is available 2 times from Biotez labs
30 600 303 | Cathepsin G (CTSG) (Native Protein)size: 200 µg/ 1 ml | 838.52 USD
- Catalog number30 600 303
- Price838.52 USD
- Size200 µg/ 1 ml
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecathepsin G
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1990-01-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Endogenous ligands
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptRegistry number:EC 126.96.36.199Scope note:A serine protease found in the azurophil granules of NEUTROPHILS. It has an enzyme specificity similar to that of chymotrypsin C.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedp14 endocan fragment represents a novel interesting biomarker which could participate to the pathogenesis of sepsismajor binding partners of LEKTI were found to be the antimicrobial peptide dermcidin and the serine protease cathepsin G and no kallikreins.Cathepsin G is an antimicrobial protein with bacteriocidal activity against S. aureus and N. gonorrhoeae.Neutrophil cathepsin G is the principal protease to produce CCL15 proteolytic products released in the course of hemofiltration of blood from renal insufficiency patientsCathepsin G increases MMP expression in normal human fibroblasts through fibronectin fragmentation, and induces the conversion of proMMP-1 to active MMP-1.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
30 600 302 | Cathepsin G (CTSG) (Native Protein)size: 25 µg | 263.8 USD
- Protein typeNative
- Protein subtypeEC 188.8.131.52
- Protein familyMember of the peptidase S1 protein family
- Protein descriptionCTSG is a serine protease with trypsin- and chymotrypsin-like specificity. Cleaves complement C3. Has antibacterial activity against the Gram-negative bacterium P.aeruginosa, antibacterial activity is inhibited by LPS from P.aeruginosa, Z-Gly-Leu-Phe-CH2Cl and phenylmethylsulfonyl fluoride.
- Research area interestsDiseases associated with CTSG include Papillon-Lefevre Syndrome and Cutaneous Mastocytosis. Among its related pathways are Peptide ligand-binding receptors and Agents Acting on the Renin-Angiotensin System Pathway, Pharmacodynamics.
- Package formliquid
- Tested applicationsCharacterization of structure and function; Screening of inhibitors; Standard in enzymatic and immunologiacal assays
- Other namesCTSG
- Peptide sequenceMQPLLLLLAFLLPTGAEAGEIIGGRESRPHSRPYMAYLQIQSPAGQSRCGGFLVREDFVLTAAHCWGSNINVTLGAHNIQRRENTQQHITARRAIRHPQYNQRTIQNDIMLLQLSRRVRRNRNVNPVALPRAQEGLRPGTLCTVAGWGRVSMRRGTDTLREVQLRVQRDRQCLRIFGSYDPRRQICVGDRRERKAAFKGDSGGPLLCNNVAHGIVSYGKSSGVPPEVFTRVSSFLPWIRTTMRSFKLLDQMETPL
- Available target modificationNo
- Expression systemHuman Blood
- Product Subtypefull length
- Active form?Yes
- Contents50 mM acetate buffer pH 5.5, 250 mM NaCl
- Protein purity>95%
- Molecular weight29 kDa
- UniProt numberP08311
- Gene number1511
- Full namecathepsin G
- Other desciptionCathepsin G (EC 184.108.40.206) from human neutrophils. Prepared from whole human blood, shown to be non-reactive for HbsAG, antiHCV, anti-HBc, and negative for anti-HIV1 & 2 by FDA approved tests.
- PurificationMentioned in the data sheet
- PubMed citationsSee the data sheet
- WarningsFor Research Use only.
- Shipping conditionsdry ice
- Storage conditionStore at -70°C
- Technical datasheetContact us to receive the datasheet
- GeneCTS protease activity also measured by zymograph electrophoresis of Cathepsins. This cathepsin is supplied in 1.
- Gene target
- Short nameCathepsin G (CTSG) (Native Protein)
- Alternative nameCathepsin G (cathepsin G) (Native Protein)
- Alternative to gene targetcathepsin G, CATG and CG, CTSG and IDBG-4005 and ENSG00000100448 and 1511, peptidase activity, nuclei, Ctsg and IDBG-166701 and ENSMUSG00000040314 and 13035