Catenin, delta Antibody
Catenin, delta Antibody is available 1 time from Mbs polyclonals labs
MBS610350 | Catenin, delta Antibodysize: 100ug | 731.06 USD
- Alternative name1Anti-Catenin, delta
- Alternative name2Catenin, delta
- Alternative name3Catenin, delta
- Alternative name4Catenin, delta
- Alternative name5Anti -Catenin, delta
- Other namescatenin (cadherin-associated protein), delta 2 (neural plakophilin-related arm-repeat protein), isoform CRA_c; Catenin delta-2; catenin delta-2; neurojungin; T-cell delta-catenin; catenin (cadherin-associated protein), delta 2 (neural plakophilin-related arm-repeat protein); catenin (cadherin-associated protein), delta 2; Delta-catenin; GT24; Neural plakophilin-related ARM-repeat protein; NPRAP; Neurojungin
- Gene nameN/A
- Gene name synonimsN/A
- Other gene namesCTNND2; CTNND2; GT24; NPRAP; NPRAP; NPRAP
- Immunoglobulin isotypeIgG
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Host organismHost: Rabbit; Source: Mouse
- Species reactivityMouse, Rat
- Specificity and cross-reactivityRecognizes delta Catenin, Mr 133kD. Species Crossreactivity: Rat and murine.
- Purification methodAffinity Purified by Protein A affinity chromatography.
- Form/Appearance100ug of protein A puri ed rabbit IgG in 100ul of 0.1M Tris-glycine, pH 7.4, 0.15M NaCl, 0.05% sodium azide before the addition of glycerol to 30%. Liquid at-20 degree C.
- Storage and shippingStore productone at -20 degrees Celsius.
- Tested for:Western Blot (WB)
- Descriptionproductone is a polyclonal antibody of high purity and binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. Properly used, this antibody will ensure excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the applications that it is tested in. Polyclonal antibodies have series of advantages - larger batches can be supplied at a time, they are inexpensive to manufacture and respectively to buy, the time needed for production is considerably shorter. Polyclonal antibodies generally are more stable and retain their reactivity under unfavorable conditions. To obtain more detailed information on productone, please, refer to the full product datasheet.
- AdvisoryIn order to retain the quality and the affinity of productone unchanged, please, avoid cycles of freezing and thawing. For antibodies that are in liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts could become entrapped on the seal or the walls of the tube. Prior to use briefly centrifuge the vial to gather all the solution on the bottom.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by MBS Polyclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCatenin, delta Antibody
- Alternative nameCatenin, delta (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies