Catalase (1A1) Monoclonal Antibody
Catalase (1A1) Monoclonal Antibody is available 1 time from Bioss primary unconjugated antibodies labs
bsm-50102M | Catalase (1A1) Monoclonal Antibodysize: 0.1ml | 411.59 USD
- Long nameCatalase (1A1) Monoclonal Antibody
- Also known asCatalase (1A1) Monoclonal Antibody
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Target AntigenCatalase
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against Catalase.
- Modification site(s)Unmodified antibody
- Clone number1A1
- SourceRecombinant human protein purified from E.coli
- Gene ID number847
- Swiss ProtP04040
- Tested ApplicationsIP
- Recommended dilutionsIP (1-2 ul)
- Cross reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the target antigenOccurs in almost all aerobically respiring organisms and serves to protect cells from the toxic effects of hydrogen peroxide. Promotes growth of cells including T-cells, B-cells, myeloid leukemia cells, melanoma cells, mastocytoma cells and normal and transformed fibroblast cells.
- Purification methodAmmonium sulfate precipitation
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store at -20°C for up to 1 year.
- Synonym namesCatalase; CAT
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCatalase (1A1) Monoclonal Antibody
- Alternative nameCatalase (1A1) monoclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies