Caspase-1 Blocking Peptide
Caspase-1 Blocking Peptide is available 1 time from Biovision labs
- Description50 µg blocking peptide for Caspase-1 polyclonal antibody (Cat.# 3019-100).
- CategoryBlocking Peptide
- Packaged as50 µg (0.2 mg/ml) in phosphate buffered saline (PBS), pH 7.2, containing 0.1% BSA and 0.02% thimerosal.
- Ncbi numberNP_150636
- Recommended usageThe peptide is used for blocking the antibody activity of active Caspase-1 (cat. #3019-100). It usually blocks the antibody activity completely in Western blot analysis by incubating the peptide with equal volume of antibody for 30 minutes at 37°C
- Gene number834
- QCThe peptide is quality tested for Western Blot
- Storage condition-20 °C
- Peptide's concentration0,2 mg/ml
- Shipping conditiongel pack
- NotesFor Rersearch Use Only! Not to be used in humans.
- Before useThe peptide solution should be gently mixed before use.
- Maximum time for storage12 months
- Physical appearanceColorless liquid
- Gene target
- Short nameCaspase-1 Blocking Peptide
- Techniqueblocking peptide, Blocking, peptide
- Alternative namecaspase-1 inhibiting short protein sequence
- Alternative techniquecontrol
3019BP-50 | Caspase-1 Blocking Peptidesize: 50 μg | 188.17 USD
- Catalog number3019BP-50
- Price188.17 USD
- Size50 μg
- TestYou can block the antibody by the specific target amino acid sequence of peptide.
- Propertiesblocking peptide
- Additional descriptionHuman and some mouse caspases are active in apoptosis and cell death and even in necrosis and inflammation. CASP Gene and orthologous enzymes have been identifies successfully in the signal transduction cascade and pathways.Peptides short amino acid chains or epitopes or blocking antagonists. The shortest peptides are dipeptides, consisting of 2 amino acids joined by a single peptide bond, followed by tripeptides, tetra peptides, ... till polypeptides that are long, continuous, and unbranched synthetic peptide chains. These biological oligomers and polymers can be Solid-phase peptide synthesis (SPPS), or in continue produced for custom peptide synthesis projects. The High-efficiency solid phase peptide synthesis (HE-SPPS) is give very low production costs.
0. Gene info
- Long gene namecaspase 12 (gene/pseudogene)
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- caspase 12 pseudogene 1
- caspase 12
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2002-07-25
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Caspase recruitment domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Theoretical representations that simulate the behavior or activity of chemical processes or phenomena; includes the use of mathematical equations, computers, and other electronic equipment.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedcaspase-12 and caspase-4 are not required for the induction of ER stress-induced apoptosis and that caspase-4-like activity is not always associated with an initiating event.Neuronal cell death is induced via cleavage of caspase-4 in endoplasmic reticulum cells under stress in vitro.results suggest that caspase-4 directly activates caspase-9 by the processing of procaspase-9 at Asp-315 in endoplasmic reticulum stress-induced neuronal apoptosisThe caspase-4/11 inflammasome also governs activation of the proinflammatory cytokine, interleukin (IL)-18, in response to intracellular and extracellular enteric pathogens.This study reveled that CASP4 having a central role in the bipolar disease and schizophrenia manifestation.implicate caspase-4 as a critical regulator of noncanonical inflammasome activation that initiates defense against bacterial pathogens in primary macrophages
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies