CANX Calnexin Antibody Conjugated
CANX Calnexin Antibody Conjugated is available 8 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCANX/Calnexin
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CANX/Calnexin.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CANX
- Gene ID number821
- Swiss ProtP27824
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundCalcium-binding protein that interacts with newly synthesized glycoproteins in the endoplasmic reticulum. It may act in assisting protein assembly and/or in the retention within the ER of unassembled protein subunits. It seems to play a major role in the quality control apparatus of the ER by the retention of incorrectly folded proteins. Associated with partial T-cell antigen receptor complexes that escape the ER of immature thymocytes, it may function as a signaling complex regulating thymocyte maturation. Additionally it may play a role in receptor-mediated endocytosis at the synapse.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsCNX; P90; IP90; Calnexin; Major histocompatibility complex class I antigen-binding protein p88; CANX
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-1693R-Biotin | CANX/Calnexin Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-1693R-Cy3 | CANX/Calnexin Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-1693R-Cy5 | CANX/Calnexin Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-1693R-Cy5.5 | CANX/Calnexin Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-1693R-Cy5.5
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameCANX/Calnexin Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsFCM, IF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsFCM(1:20-100), IF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameCANX/Calnexin Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameCANX/Calnexin (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecalnexin
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1993-07-12
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedCalnexin associates with the neonatal Fc receptor for IgG (FcRn) heavy chain before it associates noncovalently with beta 2-microglobulin.Data show that in calreticulin-deficient cells, calnexin-substrate association is severely reduced, leading to accumulation of unfolded proteins and a triggering of the unfolded protein response.Calnexin might stimulate the productive folding of WT CF transmembrane conductance regulator (CFTR), but not DeltaF508 CFTR, which has folding defects.Data give novel evidence that CyCAP regulates the post-translational modification of tissue transglutaminase through its colocalization with calnexin in endoplasmic reticulum.endoplasmic reticulum stress has effects on group VIA phospholipase A2 in beta cells that include tyrosine phosphorylation and increased association with calnexinSuggest that Adam7 functions in fertilization through the formation of a complex with heat shock protein 5, calnexin and Itm2b during capacitation in sperm.Enhanced clathrin-dependent endocytosis in the absence of calnexin may contribute to the neurological phenotype of calnexin-deficient mice
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-1693R-Cy7 | CANX/Calnexin Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-1693R-FITC | CANX/Calnexin Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-1693R-HRP | CANX/Calnexin Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-1693R-PE | CANX/Calnexin Antibody, PE Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 453.23 USD