Canine Resistin ELISA Kit 96 well plate
Canine Resistin ELISA Kit 96 well plate is available 3 times from Bioma labs
EKB01946 | Canine Resistin ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 96T | 705.3 USD
EKB01946 | Canine Resistin ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 5x96T | 3138.18 USD
EKB01946 | Canine Resistin ELISA Kit, 96 well platesize: 10x96T | 6025.04 USD
- Verified reactivitycanine
- Detection limits16.4-4000pg/ml
- Sensitivity limit10pg/ml
- Samples to be analyzedSerum, plasma, Cell culture supernatant
- Assay duration4,5 hours
- Verified applicationsELISA
- Assay classSandwich
- ELISA detectionColorimetric
- Protein numberPlease refer to Uniprot
- Alternate protein numberF1PU44
- Gene numberPlease refer to GenBank
- Gene nameResistin
- Alternate gene nameRSTN
- Estimated production time4-7 business days
- Shipping requirementsBlue ice
- Storage recommendation-20°C. Bring all reagents to room temperature before beginning test. The kit may be stored at 4°C for immediate use within two days upon arrival. Reseal any unused strips with desiccant pack. Minimize freeze/thaw cycles.
- Use for1 year
- ELISA's specificityTo know the specificity of this test please feel free to contact us
- ELISA's cross-reactivityThis assay doesn't seem to cross-react with other species. For more information about cross-reactivity please contact us.
- Assay principlePlease see ELISA's datasheet, otherwise contact us
- ProtocolPlease see ELISA's datasheet, otherwise contact us
- Precision of the testPlease see ELISA's datasheet, otherwise contact us
- ELISA's stabilityPlease see ELISA's datasheet, otherwise contact us
- QCThe Kit is manufactured at ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 certified facilities.
- Research main areaBiology
- WarningsThe Stop Solution is acidic. Do not allow to contact skin or eyes. Calibrators, controls and specimen samples should be assayed in duplicate. Once the procedure has been started, all steps should be completed without interruption.
- NotesFor research use only. Not for diagnostic procedures.
- PropertiesE05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays,E05 478 566 350 170 or Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assays
- TestELISA Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assays Code 90320007 SNOMED
- DescriptionA microtiter plate (spelled Microtiter is a registered trade name in the United States) or microplate or micro well plate or multiwell, is a flat plate with multiple "wells" used as small test tubes. The microplate has become a standard tool in analytical research and clinical diagnostic testing laboratories. A very common usage is in the enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay (ELISA), the basis of most modern medical diagnostic testing in humans and animals. A microplate typically has 6, 24, 96, 384 or 1536 sample wells arranged in a 23 rectangular matrix. Some microplates have even been manufactured with 3456 or 9600 wells, and an "array tape" product has been developed that provides a continuous strip of microplates embossed on a flexible plastic tape.
- Gene target
- Short nameResistin ELISA Kit, 96
- TechniqueELISA kit, ELISA
- Hostantigen assay ELISA kit 1 Kit (96 Wells)
- SpeciesFrom Canis lupus or the domestic dog we know mostly the Beagle to be used in drug discovery experiments.
- Alternative namecanine Resistin Enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay reagent, 96 well plate
- Alternative techniqueelisas
- Alternative to gene targetv-kit Hardy-Zuckerman 4 feline sarcoma viral oncogene homolog, C-Kit and CD117 and PBT and SCFR, KIT and IDBG-18980 and ENSG00000157404 and 3815, transferase activity, Extracellular, Kit and IDBG-172083 and ENSMUSG00000005672 and 16590, KIT and IDBG-642326 and ENSBTAG00000002699 and 280832
Arabidopsis thaliana type lectin S receptor like serine threonine protein kinase At1g61370 At1g61370