cAMP Antibody is available 4 times from Abbex labs
- CategoryPrimary Antibodies
- Immunogensee included datasheet or contact us
- Species reactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat (for other species please inquire)
- PurificationAffinity purified
- ApplicationsWB (for other applications please contact us)
- Storage conditionsAliquot and store at -20 °C. Avoid repeated freeze/thaw cycles.
- FootnoteThis product is for research use only.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by abbex they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short namecAMP Antibody
- Alternative namecathelicidin antimicrobial peptide (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetcathelicidin antimicrobial peptide, CAP-18 and CAP18 and CRAMP and FALL-39 and FALL39 and LL37, CAMP and IDBG-32341 and ENSG00000164047 and 820, this GO :0001934 and positive regulation of protein phosphorylation and biological process this GO :0002227 and innate immune response in mucosa and biological process this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005576 and extracellular region and cellular component this GO :0005615 and extracellular space and cellular component this GO :0005618 and cell wall and cellular component this GO :0005737 and cytoplasm and cellular component this GO :0005829 and cytosol and cellular component this GO :0006952 and defense response and biological process this GO :0008284 and positive regulation of cell proliferation and biological process this GO :0019731 and antibacterial humoral response and biological process this GO :0042581 and specific granule and cellular component this GO :0042742 and defense response to bacterium and biological process this GO :0042995 and cell projection and cellular component this GO :0044130 and negative regulation of growth of symbiont in host and biological process this GO :0044140 and negative regulation of growth of symbiont on or near host surface and biological process this GO :0045087 and innate immune response and biological process this GO :0045766 and positive regulation of angiogenesis and biological process this GO :0050829 and defense response to Gram-negative bacterium and biological process this GO :0050830 and defense response to Gram-positive bacterium and biological process this GO :0051701 and interaction with host and biological process this GO :0051873 and killing by host of symbiont cells and biological process this GO :0070062 and extracellular vesicular exosome and cellular component this GO :0071222 and cellular response to lipopolysaccharide and biological process this GO :0071224 and cellular response to peptidoglycan and biological process this GO :0071347 and cellular response to interleukin-1 and biological process this GO :0071354 and cellular response to interleukin-6 and biological process this GO :0071356 and cellular response to tumor necrosis factor and biological process this GO :0090382 and pha this GO some maturation and biological process, protein binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0005515: protein binding, Extracellular, Camp and IDBG-201591 and ENSMUSG00000038357 and 12796
abx103136 | cAMP Antibodysize: 50 μg | 520.33 USD
- Catalog numberabx103136
- Price520.33 USD
- Size50 μg
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecAMP-dependent protein kinase inhibitor beta
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- protein kinase (cAMP-dependent, catalytic) inhibitor beta
- Discovery year1999-08-27
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedCAP-18 up-regulates 29 genes as well as the expression of chemokines in macrophages and mouse lung, human A549 epithelial cells, and whole human blood, without stimulating the proinflammatory cytokine TNF alpha; and it downregulates another 20 genes.The human cathelicidin hCAP-18/LL-37 peptide is reviewed in detail in the context of its role in lung physiology and defense.results in this study suggest that Neisseria gonorrhoeae may gain a survival advantage in the female genital tract by downregulating LL-37 expressionThe expression of Cathelicidin and human beta-defensin 2 mRNA in patients with infective cellulitis and normal controls is reported.The role of the cathelicidin LL-37 in defense of respiratory, gastrointestinal, and genitourinary tracts and the oral cavity, skin, and eye is considered. Review.The ability of LL-37 to enhance delivery of CpG-rich islands to stimulate immune cells is independent of its amphipathic structure and its bactericidal property.LL-37-stimulated production of IL-6 in airway epithelial cells via activation of NFkappaB signaling pathway.IL-13 induces vitamin D-dependent hCAP18/LL-37 expression in bronchial epithelial cells most likely by increasing CYP27B1.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
abx015701 | cAMP Antibodysize: 100 μl | 563.39 USD
abx103136 | cAMP Antibodysize: 10 μg | 353.04 USD
abx103136 | cAMP Antibodysize: 100 μg | 647.03 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR