CaMK2 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
CaMK2 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 10 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCaMK2
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCell membrane
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- Gene target
- Short nameCaMK2 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-0541R-A350 | CaMK2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 388.49 USD
bs-0771R-A350 | CaMK2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 388.49 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0771R-A350
- Price388.49 USD
- Long nameCaMK2 Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-CaMK2 PAb ALEXA FLUOR 350
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 350
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against CaMK2.
- Immunogen range129-176/478
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human CaMK2 alpha
- Gene ID Number55851
- Swiss ProtQ9NZ42
- Background of the antigenEssential subunit of the gamma-secretase complex, an endoprotease complex that catalyzes the intramembrane cleavage of integral membrane proteins such as Notch receptors and APP (beta-amyloid precursor protein). Probably represents the last step of maturation of gamma-secretase, facilitating endoproteolysis of presenilin and conferring gamma-secretase activity.
- Excitation emission343nm/442nm
- SynonymsPEN2; PEN-2; MDS33; MSTP64; Gamma-secretase subunit PEN-2; Presenilin enhancer protein 2; PSENEN
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.Alexa Fluor 350 conjugates can be used in multi-color flow cytometry with FACS's equipped with a second red laser or red diode.If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR 350
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 350
- Alternative nameCaMK2 (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 350
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecalcium/calmodulin dependent protein kinase II beta
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- calcium/calmodulin-dependent protein kinase (CaM kinase) II beta
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1993-11-24
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedClinical trial of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)the function of CaMK II is essential for PAF-induced macrophage priming, while CaMK IV is not specific for priming by PAF and appears to have a direct link in TLR4-mediated eventsbeta-carotene reverses the IL-1beta-mediated reduction in paraoxonase-1 expression via induction of the CaMKKII pathway in human endothelial cellsThe novel cGMP/PKG/ROS/calmodulin/CaMKII signaling pathway may regulate cardiomyocyte excitability by opening K(ATP) channels and contribute to cardiac protection against ischemia-reperfusion injury.Promoter methylations of CAMK2B and ARFGEF1 are novel epigenetic markers identified in breast cancer cell lines.exercise increases the activity of CaMKII in skeletal muscle, suggesting that it may have a role in regulating skeletal muscle function and metabolism during exercise in humansregulated degradation of liprinalpha1 is important for proper LAR receptor distribution, and could provide a mechanism for localized control of dendrite and synapse morphogenesis by activity and CaMKII.These FLIM versions of Camui could be useful for elucidating the function of CaMKII both in vitro and in vivo.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-0541R-A488 | CaMK2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 388.49 USD
bs-0771R-A488 | CaMK2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 388.49 USD
bs-0541R-A555 | CaMK2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 388.49 USD
bs-0771R-A555 | CaMK2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 388.49 USD
bs-0771R-A594 | CaMK2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 388.49 USD
bs-0541R-A594 | CaMK2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 388.49 USD
bs-0541R-A647 | CaMK2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 388.49 USD
bs-0771R-A647 | CaMK2 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 388.49 USD