Calpain 1 Antibody Conjugated
Calpain 1 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenCalpain 1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against Calpain 1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from mouse Calpain 1
- Gene ID number12333
- Swiss ProtO35350
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundCalcium-regulated non-lysosomal thiol-protease which catalyze limited proteolysis of substrates involved in cytoskeletal remodeling and signal transduction.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsCapa1; Capa-1; mu-calpin; Calpain-1 catalytic subunit; Calcium-activated neutral proteinase 1; CANP 1; Calpain mu-type; Calpain-1 large subunit; Micromolar-calpain; muCANP; Capn1; Canp1
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-1099R-Biotin | Calpain 1 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-1099R-Cy3 | Calpain 1 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-1099R-Cy3
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameCalpain 1 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P), IF(ICC)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200), IF(ICC)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the Calpain 1 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameCalpain 1 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameCalpain 1 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedWhen platelets from healthy individuals were incubated with Ca2+ to activate the Ca2+-sensing receptor, the autolytic cleavage of calpain 1 occurred together with a slight but distinct shift in the mobility of Dicer in SDS-PAGE.betaig-h3 co-localized with integrin alpha5beta1 to enhance the invasion of U87 cells, and that calpain-2, is involved in this process, acting as a downstream molecule.ionomycin-induced calpain activation promotes decrease of Bcl-2 proteins thereby triggering the intrinsic apoptotic pathwaycalpain I and II, calpastatin, and the regulatory subunit localize to the cytosolic surface of the endoplasmic reticulum and Golgi apparatus membranescancer invasiveness is independent of intracellular calpain 2 proteolytic activity that is usually needed for turnover of integrin-linked adhesions during two-dimensional planar migrationanalysis of the intracellular proteolytic cleavage of myocilin and identification of calpain II as a myocilin-processing proteaseIncreased calpain activity might explain, at least in part, histological alterations in dilated aorta in Marfan with aortic aneurysmanalysis of a novel role for calpain proteolysis of FAK in regulating adhesion dynamics in motile cells
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-1099R-Cy5 | Calpain 1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-1099R-Cy5.5 | Calpain 1 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-1099R-Cy7 | Calpain 1 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-1099R-FITC | Calpain 1 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-1099R-HRP | Calpain 1 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD