Caliber Fluor 580
1x Caliber Fluor 580 found in aat
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life2 years
- DescriptionCaliber Fluor 580 is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Caliber Fluor 580 is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Caliber Fluor 580 is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Gene target
- Short nameCaliber Fluor 580
- Alternative nameCaliber Fluor 580
95 | Caliber Fluor 5801 gram 375.03 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies