Calcein blue, AM *CAS 168482-84-6*
Calcein blue, AM *CAS 168482-84-6* is available 1 time from Aat labs
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionCalcein blue, AM *CAS 168482-84-6* is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Calcein blue, AM *CAS 168482-84-6* is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Calcein blue, AM *CAS 168482-84-6* is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- PropertiesBlue has a wavelength of around 480 nm and will make your sample visible. If your sample is too concentrated you can dissolve it in water.
- ConjugationBlue Substrate
- Additional descriptionThe CAS or CASRN registry number for chemical substances and identifying chemicals by the Chemical Abstract Service is a worldwide used identification of chemicals. This chemical can be supplied in purities of 98% or 95% purity by aat. Bulk in kg or liter volumes on request.
- Gene target
- Short nameCalcein AM *CAS 168482-84-6*
- Alternative nameCalcein blue, AM *CAS 168482-84-6*
22007 | Calcein blue, AM *CAS 168482-84-6*size: 1 milligram | 141.48 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR