Cal-630, sodium salt
Cal-630, sodium salt is available 1 time from Aat labs
20535 | Cal-630, sodium saltsize: 5x50 ug | 253.34 USD
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionCal-630, sodium salt is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Cal-630, sodium salt is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Cal-630, sodium salt is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Gene target
- Short nameCal-630, sodium salt
- Alternative nameCal-630, sodium salt
Recombinant Herpetosiphon aurantiacus Holo acyl carrier protein synthase acpS Holo acyl carrier protein synthase acpS
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR