Cal-520®-Biotin Conjugate is available 1 time from Aat labs
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionCal-520®-Biotin Conjugate is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. Cal-520®-Biotin Conjugate is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that Cal-520®-Biotin Conjugate is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- PropertiesBiotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Gene target
- Short nameCal-520®- Conjugate
- Alternative nameCal-520®-biotinilated Conjugate
20605 | Cal-520®-Biotin Conjugatesize: 5x50 ug | 373.65 USD