C7orf64 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
5x C7orf64 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenC7orf64
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against C7orf64.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human C7orf64
- Gene ID Number84060
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenChromosome 7 has been linked to Osteogenesis imperfecta, Pendred syndrome, Lissencephaly, Citrullinemia and Shwachman-Diamond syndrome. The deletion of a portion of the q arm of chromosome 7 is associated with Williams-Beuren syndrome, a condition characterized by mild mental retardation, an unusual comfort and friendliness with strangers and an elfin appearance. Deletions of portions of the q arm of chromosome 7 are also seen in a number of myeloid disorders including cases of acute myelogenous leukemia and myelodysplasia. The C7orf64 gene product has been provisionally designated C7orf64 pending further characterization.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsC7orf64; RBM48_HUMAN; DKFZP564O0523; DKFZp686D1651; HSPC304; Hypothetical protein LOC84060; OTTHUMP00000215752; UPF0712 protein C7orf64.
- Gene target
- Short nameC7orf64 Antibody,
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-15279R-A350 | C7orf64 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350100ul 406.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-15279R-A350
- Price406.05 USD
- Long nameC7orf64 Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-C7orf64 PAb ALEXA FLUOR 350
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 350
- Excitation emission343nm/442nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate. Alexa Fluor 350 conjugates can be used in multi-color flow cytometry with FACS's equipped with a second red laser or red diode. If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor, ALEXA FLUOR 350
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 350
- Alternative nameC7orf64 (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 350
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameRNA binding motif protein 48
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- chromosome 7 open reading frame 64
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2008-08-11
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- RNA binding motif containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-15279R-A488 | C7orf64 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488100ul 406.05 USD
bs-15279R-A555 | C7orf64 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555100ul 406.05 USD
bs-15279R-A594 | C7orf64 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594100ul 406.05 USD
bs-15279R-A647 | C7orf64 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647100ul 406.05 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies