C7orf43 Lentiviral Vector Human pLenti GIII
C7orf43 Lentiviral Vector Human pLenti GIII is available 6 times from Abm lentivectors labs
- DNA lentivector for transduction informationLentiveral packaging plasmid DNA for non-viral plasmid transfection and direct use in plasmid expression. This DNA can alos be used for packaging into Lentiviral particles for high efficiency transduction and stably integrated expressions. GENTAUR suggests to use our ABM packaging mix LV003 of second generation virusses or the LV053, our 3rd Generation Packaging mixture. pLenti lentiviral plasmids DNAs are stored in 10milliMolar Tris/HCI with 1mM EDTA at a pH of 8 at -25 C. Vectors with selection markers like kanamycin, puromycin or cumate are available.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
LV096196 | C7orf43 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 398.16 USD
LV096197 | C7orf43 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV-C-term-HA)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 398.16 USD
LV096198 | C7orf43 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV-GFP-2A-Puro)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 398.16 USD
LV096199 | C7orf43 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV-RFP-2A-Puro)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 398.16 USD
LV096201 | C7orf43 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (EF1a) (pLenti-GIII-EF1a)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 398.16 USD
LV096200 | C7orf43 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (UbC) (pLenti-GIII-UbC)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 398.16 USD
- Catalog numberLV096200
- Price398.16 USD
- Size1.0 µg DNA
1. Gene info
- Long gene namephospholipase A2 group III
- Synonyms gene name
- phospholipase A2, group III
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2002-04-29
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:The transfer of bacterial DNA by phages from an infected bacterium to another bacterium. This also refers to the transfer of genes into eukaryotic cells by viruses. This naturally occurring process is routinely employed as a GENE TRANSFER TECHNIQUE.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedData indicate that heat shock protein 90kDa (Hsp90) inhibition suppresses 26S proteasome remodeling, unanchored ubiquitin chain production, and aggresome clearance.Data indicate that TRAF interacting protein TRIP negatively regulates the TNFR-associated factor 2 (TRAF2) ubiquitin-dependent pathway by modulating the TRAF2-sphingosine 1-phosphate (S1P) interaction.These results indicate that the use of cellular promoters such as those for EF-1alpha and ubiquitin C might direct prolonged gene expression in hematopoietic and mesenchymal progenitor cells.The structure of UbcH8 does not undergo a significant conformational change upon forming a complex with ubiquitin.Studies indicate that the involvement of the degradation-linked K48-ubiquitin signal and the proteasome at the sites of DSBs.Studies indicate that Non-proteolytic ubiquitylation of chromatin surrounding DSBs, mediated by the RNF8/RNF168 ubiquitin ligase cascade, has emerged as a key mechanism for restoration of genome integrity.Yin Yang 1 intronic binding sequences and splicing elicit intron-mediated enhancement of ubiquitin C gene expression.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies