C7orf10 Lentiviral Vector Human pLenti GIII
C7orf10 Lentiviral Vector Human pLenti GIII is available 5 times from Abm lentivectors labs
LV096112 | C7orf10 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 608.53 USD
LV096113 | C7orf10 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV-C-term-HA)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 608.53 USD
LV096114 | C7orf10 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV-GFP-2A-Puro)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 608.53 USD
LV096115 | C7orf10 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV-RFP-2A-Puro)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 608.53 USD
LV096117 | C7orf10 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (EF1a) (pLenti-GIII-EF1a)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 608.53 USD
- Catalog numberLV096117
- Price608.53 USD
- Size1.0 µg DNA
- Gene target
- Short nameC7orf10 Lentiviral Vector ( ) (EF1a) (pLenti-GIII-EF1a)
- Alternative nameC7orf10 Lentiviral integrating Desoxyribonucleic acid sequence (H. sapiens) (EF1a) (pLenti-GIII-EF1a)
1. Gene info
- Long gene namephospholipase A2 group III
- Synonyms gene name
- phospholipase A2, group III
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2002-04-29
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:The in vitro fusion of GENES by RECOMBINANT DNA techniques to analyze protein behavior or GENE EXPRESSION REGULATION, or to merge protein functions for specific medical or industrial uses.
- Tree numbers
- PubMedThe activation level of the EEF1A2/PI3K/AKT/mTOR/MDM4 axis significantly influences the survival probability of hepatocellular carcinoma patients.These results indicate that the use of cellular promoters such as those for EF-1alpha and ubiquitin C might direct prolonged gene expression in hematopoietic and mesenchymal progenitor cells.The expression level of EEF1A2 correlates with cell growth but not apoptosis in hepatocellular carcinoma cell lines with different differentiation grades.eEF1A2 might play an important role in pancreatic carcinogenesis, possibly by acting as a tumour oncogene.There was no significant correlation between eEF1A2 protein and mRNA expression levels. Negative immunostaining of eEF1A2 predicted for poor prognosis of NSCLC.Our data suggests that eEF1A2 plays an important role in prostate cancer development, especially in inhibiting apoptosis.Overexpression of eEF1A2 was correlated with worse outcomes in gastric cancer patients, suggesting its critical roles in the carcinogenesis of gastric cancer.Our results provide novel information on the intracellular distribution and interaction of eEF1A isoforms.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
- DNA lentivector for transduction informationLentiveral packaging plasmid DNA for non-viral plasmid transfection and direct use in plasmid expression. This DNA can alos be used for packaging into Lentiviral particles for high efficiency transduction and stably integrated expressions. GENTAUR suggests to use our ABM packaging mix LV003 of second generation virusses or the LV053, our 3rd Generation Packaging mixture. pLenti lentiviral plasmids DNAs are stored in 10milliMolar Tris/HCI with 1mM EDTA at a pH of 8 at -25 C. Vectors with selection markers like kanamycin, puromycin or cumate are available.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.