C6orf165 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
C6orf165 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenC6orf165
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against C6orf165.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human C6orf165
- Gene ID Number154313
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenMaking up nearly 6% of the human genome, chromosome 6 contains around 1,200 genes within 170 million base pairs of sequence. Deletion of a portion of the q arm of chromosome 6 is associated with early onset intestinal cancer suggesting the presence of a cancer susceptibility locus. Porphyria cutanea tarda is associated with chromosome 6 through the HFE gene which, when mutated, predisposes an individual to developing this porphyria. Notably, the PARK2 gene, which is associated with Parkinson's disease, and the genes encoding the major histocompatiblity complex proteins, which are key molecular components of the immune system and determine predisposition to rheumatic diseases, are also located on chromosome 6. Stickler syndrome, 21-hydroxylase deficiency and maple syrup urine disease are also associated with genes on chromosome 6. A bipolar disorder susceptibility locus has been identified on the q arm of chromosome 6. The C6orf165 gene product has been provisionally designated C6orf165 pending further characterization.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsC6orf165; CF165_HUMAN; Chromosome 6 open reading frame 165; dJ382I10.1; UPF0704 protein C6orf165.
- Gene target
- Short nameC6orf165 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-15228R-A350 | C6orf165 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 388.49 USD
bs-15228R-A488 | C6orf165 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 388.49 USD
bs-15228R-A555 | C6orf165 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 388.49 USD
- Catalog numberbs-15228R-A555
- Price388.49 USD
- Long nameC6orf165 Polyclonal Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555 Conjugated
- Also known asAnti-C6orf165 PAb ALEXA FLUOR 555
- Conjugated withALEXA FLUOR® 555
- Excitation emission553nm/568nm
- PropertiesFor facs or microscopy Alexa 1 conjugate.Very high photo stable ALEXA conjugate.If you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies. ALEXA FLUOR they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- ConjugationAlexa Fluor,ALEXA FLUOR 555
- French translationanticorps
- LabelALEXA FLUOR 555
- Alternative nameC6orf165 (Antibody to), ALEXA FLUOR 555
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecilia and flagella associated protein 206
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- chromosome 6 open reading frame 165
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2003-06-12
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Cilia and flagella associated
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-15228R-A594 | C6orf165 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 388.49 USD
bs-15228R-A647 | C6orf165 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 388.49 USD