C5orf43 Lentiviral Vector Human pLenti GIII
C5orf43 Lentiviral Vector Human pLenti GIII is available 6 times from Abm lentivectors labs
- DNA lentivector for transduction informationLentiveral packaging plasmid DNA for non-viral plasmid transfection and direct use in plasmid expression. This DNA can alos be used for packaging into Lentiviral particles for high efficiency transduction and stably integrated expressions. GENTAUR suggests to use our ABM packaging mix LV003 of second generation virusses or the LV053, our 3rd Generation Packaging mixture. pLenti lentiviral plasmids DNAs are stored in 10milliMolar Tris/HCI with 1mM EDTA at a pH of 8 at -25 C. Vectors with selection markers like kanamycin, puromycin or cumate are available.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
LV095374 | C5orf43 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 738.06 USD
LV095375 | C5orf43 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV-C-term-HA)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 738.06 USD
LV095376 | C5orf43 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV-GFP-2A-Puro)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 738.06 USD
LV095377 | C5orf43 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV-RFP-2A-Puro)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 738.06 USD
LV095379 | C5orf43 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (EF1a) (pLenti-GIII-EF1a)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 738.06 USD
LV095378 | C5orf43 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (UbC) (pLenti-GIII-UbC)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 738.06 USD
- Catalog numberLV095378
- Price738.06 USD
- Size1.0 µg DNA
1. Gene info
- Long gene namephospholipase A2 group III
- Synonyms gene name
- phospholipase A2, group III
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2002-04-29
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:The in vitro fusion of GENES by RECOMBINANT DNA techniques to analyze protein behavior or GENE EXPRESSION REGULATION, or to merge protein functions for specific medical or industrial uses.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersdrug effects, methods, radiation effects
- PubMedUSP4 requires its N-terminal DUSP-Ubl domain to achieve full catalytic turnover by promoting ubiquitin exchange.Studies indicate that monoubiquitylation of PCNA allows mutagenic translesion synthesis by damage-tolerant DNA polymerases, polyubiquitylation is required mainly for an error-free pathway that likely involves template switching.These results indicate that the use of cellular promoters such as those for EF-1alpha and ubiquitin C might direct prolonged gene expression in hematopoietic and mesenchymal progenitor cells.Ubiquitin targeting of tau protein occurs at neurofibrillary tangles in the early and intermediate maturation stages.This article reviews the recent advances in proteomics of HMG20 and reveals novel networks and associations with human disease.[review]The donor ubiquitin, transferred from the E2, is bound to the Nedd4 C lobe with its C-terminal tail locked in an extended conformation, primed for catalysis.This study identifies altered proteolysis as a feature of persistent podocyte injury. In the future, specific UPS proteins may serve as new biomarkers or therapeutic targets in persistent nephrotic syndrome.Data indicate that conditional replacement of endogenous ubiquitin (Ub) by Ub(R54A/Y59A) or Ub(K48R) yielded profound apoptosis at a similar extent.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies