C5orf4 Lentiviral Vector Human pLenti GIII
C5orf4 Lentiviral Vector Human pLenti GIII is available 6 times from Abm lentivectors labs
- DNA lentivector for transduction informationLentiveral packaging plasmid DNA for non-viral plasmid transfection and direct use in plasmid expression. This DNA can alos be used for packaging into Lentiviral particles for high efficiency transduction and stably integrated expressions. GENTAUR suggests to use our ABM packaging mix LV003 of second generation virusses or the LV053, our 3rd Generation Packaging mixture. pLenti lentiviral plasmids DNAs are stored in 10milliMolar Tris/HCI with 1mM EDTA at a pH of 8 at -25 C. Vectors with selection markers like kanamycin, puromycin or cumate are available.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
LV095290 | C5orf4 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 397.19 USD
LV095291 | C5orf4 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV-C-term-HA)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 397.19 USD
LV095292 | C5orf4 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV-GFP-2A-Puro)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 397.19 USD
- Catalog numberLV095292
- Price397.19 USD
- Size1.0 µg DNA
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameiroquois homeobox 5
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-02-27
- Entrez gene record
- TALE class homeoboxes and pseudogenes
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:The in vitro fusion of GENES by RECOMBINANT DNA techniques to analyze protein behavior or GENE EXPRESSION REGULATION, or to merge protein functions for specific medical or industrial uses.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersdrug effects, methods, radiation effects
- PubMedObservational study of gene-disease association, gene-environment interaction, and pharmacogenomic / toxicogenomic. (HuGE Navigator)Phosphorylation of JAK2 and STAT3 in cortical neurons is enhanced by hypoxic preconditioning, which alleviates the neuronal damage caused by subsequent secreted phospholipase III treatment.Studies indicate that the expression of secreted phospholipases A2 (sPLA2s), most notably the group IIA, III and X enzymes, is dysregulated in various malignant tissues.cellular arachidonate (AA) release and prostaglandin (PG) production are regulated by novel classes of secretory phospholipase A(2)s (sPLA(2)s), groups III and XIIa potential functional link between PLA2G3 and atherosclerosis, as has recently been proposed for PLA2G5 and PLA2G10.The availability of the human group III phospholipase A(2) (hIIIPLA(2)) amino acid sequence offers an opportunity to study its structural features by modeling.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
LV095293 | C5orf4 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV-RFP-2A-Puro)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 397.19 USD
LV095295 | C5orf4 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (EF1a) (pLenti-GIII-EF1a)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 397.19 USD
LV095294 | C5orf4 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (UbC) (pLenti-GIII-UbC)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 397.19 USD