C5orf27 Lentiviral Vector Human pLenti GIII
C5orf27 Lentiviral Vector Human pLenti GIII is available 6 times from Abm lentivectors labs
- DNA lentivector for transduction informationLentiveral packaging plasmid DNA for non-viral plasmid transfection and direct use in plasmid expression. This DNA can alos be used for packaging into Lentiviral particles for high efficiency transduction and stably integrated expressions. GENTAUR suggests to use our ABM packaging mix LV003 of second generation virusses or the LV053, our 3rd Generation Packaging mixture. pLenti lentiviral plasmids DNAs are stored in 10milliMolar Tris/HCI with 1mM EDTA at a pH of 8 at -25 C. Vectors with selection markers like kanamycin, puromycin or cumate are available.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
LV795165 | C5orf27 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 740.76 USD
LV795166 | C5orf27 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV-C-term-HA)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 740.76 USD
LV795167 | C5orf27 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV-GFP-2A-Puro)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 740.76 USD
LV795168 | C5orf27 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV-RFP-2A-Puro)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 740.76 USD
LV795170 | C5orf27 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (EF1a) (pLenti-GIII-EF1a)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 740.76 USD
- Catalog numberLV795170
- Price740.76 USD
- Size1.0 µg DNA
1. Gene info
- Long gene namephospholipase A2 group III
- Synonyms gene name
- phospholipase A2, group III
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2002-04-29
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:The in vitro fusion of GENES by RECOMBINANT DNA techniques to analyze protein behavior or GENE EXPRESSION REGULATION, or to merge protein functions for specific medical or industrial uses.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersdrug effects, methods, radiation effects
- PubMedThe activation level of the EEF1A2/PI3K/AKT/mTOR/MDM4 axis significantly influences the survival probability of hepatocellular carcinoma patients.These results indicate that the use of cellular promoters such as those for EF-1alpha and ubiquitin C might direct prolonged gene expression in hematopoietic and mesenchymal progenitor cells.Pilot evaluation in archive prostate tissues showed the presence of EEF1A2 mRNA in near all neoplastic and perineoplastic but not in normal samples or in benign adenoma; in contrast, EEF1A1 mRNA was everywhere detectableDe novo EEF1A2 mutations in patients with characteristic facial features, intellectual disability, autistic behaviors and epilepsy.Our data suggests that eEF1A2 plays an important role in prostate cancer development, especially in inhibiting apoptosis.Overexpression of eEF1A2 was correlated with worse outcomes in gastric cancer patients, suggesting its critical roles in the carcinogenesis of gastric cancer.In both cases, a de novo recurrent heterozygous mutation in EEF1A2 [c.364G>A (p.E122K)] was identified by whole-exome sequencing. CONCLUSION: This report provides clinical data on epileptic encephalopathy in patients with EEF1A2 mutation. Continuous high-voltage delta activity seen over both parietal areas may be a unique manifestation of EEF1A2 mutation.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
LV795169 | C5orf27 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (UbC) (pLenti-GIII-UbC)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 740.76 USD
ZSCAN20 Zinc Finger and SCAN Domain containing Protein 20 Zinc Finger Protein 31 ZFP 31 ZNF31 Zinc Finger Protein 360 ZNF360 Zinc Finger Protein KOX29 KOX29