C5orf20 Lentiviral Vector Human pLenti GIII
C5orf20 Lentiviral Vector Human pLenti GIII is available 6 times from Abm lentivectors labs
- DNA lentivector for transduction informationLentiveral packaging plasmid DNA for non-viral plasmid transfection and direct use in plasmid expression. This DNA can alos be used for packaging into Lentiviral particles for high efficiency transduction and stably integrated expressions. GENTAUR suggests to use our ABM packaging mix LV003 of second generation virusses or the LV053, our 3rd Generation Packaging mixture. pLenti lentiviral plasmids DNAs are stored in 10milliMolar Tris/HCI with 1mM EDTA at a pH of 8 at -25 C. Vectors with selection markers like kanamycin, puromycin or cumate are available.
- PropertiesHuman proteins, cDNA and human recombinants are used in human reactive ELISA kits and to produce anti-human mono and polyclonal antibodies. Modern humans (Homo sapiens, primarily ssp. Homo sapiens sapiens). Depending on the epitopes used human ELISA kits can be cross reactive to many other species. Mainly analyzed are human serum, plasma, urine, saliva, human cell culture supernatants and biological samples.
LV095302 | C5orf20 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 398.16 USD
LV095303 | C5orf20 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV-C-term-HA)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 398.16 USD
LV095304 | C5orf20 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV-GFP-2A-Puro)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 398.16 USD
LV095305 | C5orf20 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (CMV) (pLenti-GIII-CMV-RFP-2A-Puro)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 398.16 USD
LV095307 | C5orf20 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (EF1a) (pLenti-GIII-EF1a)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 398.16 USD
- Catalog numberLV095307
- Price398.16 USD
- Size1.0 µg DNA
1. Gene info
- Long gene namephospholipase A2 group III
- Synonyms gene name
- phospholipase A2, group III
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2002-04-29
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:The transfer of bacterial DNA by phages from an infected bacterium to another bacterium. This also refers to the transfer of genes into eukaryotic cells by viruses. This naturally occurring process is routinely employed as a GENE TRANSFER TECHNIQUE.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedEEF1A2 may play contribute to the induction or progression of some plasmacytomas and a small percentage of multiple myeloma.The expression level of EEF1A2 correlates with cell growth but not apoptosis in hepatocellular carcinoma cell lines with different differentiation grades.overall, this study does not support an associated between statin use and prostate cancer but a reduced risk cannot be ruled out.this population-based study of individuals with incident AD, use of statins and beta-blockers was associated with delay of functional decline.Pilot evaluation in archive prostate tissues showed the presence of EEF1A2 mRNA in near all neoplastic and perineoplastic but not in normal samples or in benign adenoma; in contrast, EEF1A1 mRNA was everywhere detectablemiR-663 and miR-744 mediate inhibition of the proto-oncogene eEF1A2 expression that results in retardation of the MCF7 cancer cells proliferation. We also observed upregulation of miR-663 and miR-744 with corresponding downregulation of eEF1A2 in resveratrol-treated MCF7 cells, suggesting that resveratrol may influence eEF1A2 expression through a miRNA-dependent pathway.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
LV095306 | C5orf20 Lentiviral Vector (Human) (UbC) (pLenti-GIII-UbC)size: 1.0 µg DNA | 398.16 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies