C4orf22 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
C4orf22 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenC4orf22
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against C4orf22.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human C4orf22
- Gene ID Number255119
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenC4orf22 is a 233 amino acid protein that exists as three alternatively spliced isoforms and are encoded by a gene encoding maping to human chromosome 4, which represents approximately 6% of the human genome and contains nearly 900 genes. Notably, the Huntingtin gene, which is found to encode an expanded glutamine tract in cases of Huntington's disease, is on chromosome 4. FGFR-3 is also encoded by a gene that maps to chromosome 4 and has been associated with thanatophoric dwarfism, achondroplasia, Muenke syndrome and bladder cancer. Chromosome 4 is also tied to Ellis-van Creveld syndrome, methylmalonic acidemia and polycystic kidney disease.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsChromosome 4 open reading frame 22; Hypothetical protein LOC255119; MGC35043; Uncharacterized protein C4orf22; CD022_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Short nameC4orf22 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9991R-A350 | C4orf22 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9991R-A488 | C4orf22 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9991R-A488
- Price409.81 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namecilia and flagella associated protein 299
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- chromosome 4 open reading frame 22
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2006-05-22
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Cilia and flagella associated
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
bs-9991R-A555 | C4orf22 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9991R-A594 | C4orf22 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9991R-A647 | C4orf22 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Primary Unconjugated Antibodies