C4orf19 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
C4orf19 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenC4orf19
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against C4orf19.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human C4orf19
- Gene ID Number55286
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenC4orf19 is a 314 amino acid protein encoded by a gene that maps to human chromosome 4. Human chromosome 4 represents approximately 6% of the human genome and contains nearly 900 genes. Notably, the Huntingtin gene, which is found to encode an expanded glutamine tract in cases of Huntington's disease, is on chromosome 4. FGFR-3 is also encoded by a gene that is located on chromosome 4, and has been associated with thanatophoric dwarfism, achondroplasia, Muenke syndrome and bladder cancer. Chromosome 4 is also tied to Ellis-van Creveld syndrome, methylmalonic acidemia and polycystic kidney disease.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsC4orf19; CD019_HUMAN; Chromosome 4 open reading frame 19; FLJ11017; LOC55286; Uncharacterized protein C4orf19.
- Gene target
- Short nameC4orf19 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9993R-A350 | C4orf19 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9993R-A488 | C4orf19 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9993R-A488
- Price410.81 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namechromosome 4 open reading frame 19
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2006-03-24
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-9993R-A555 | C4orf19 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9993R-A594 | C4orf19 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9993R-A647 | C4orf19 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 410.81 USD