C2orf68 Antibody Conjugated
7x C2orf68 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenC2orf68
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against C2orf68.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human C2orf68
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundC2orf68, also known as FLJ14112, FLJ35653 or MGC131675, is a 168 amino acid protein belonging to the UPF0561 family. Existing as two alternatively spliced isoforms, C2orf68 is encoded by a gene that maps to human chromosome 2q11.2. As the second largest human chromosome, chromosome 2 makes up approximately 8% of the human genome and contains 237 million bases encoding over 1,400 genes. A number of genetic diseases are linked to genes on chromosome 2. Harlequin icthyosis, a rare skin deformity, is associated with mutations in the ABCA12 gene. The lipid metabolic disorder sitosterolemia is associated with ABCG5 and ABCG8. An extremely rare recessive genetic disorder, Alstré°‰ syndrome, is related to mutations in the ALMS1 gene. Chromosome 2 contains a probable vestigial second centromere as well as vestigial telomeres, which gives credence to the hypothesis that human chromosome 2 formed as a result of an ancient fusion of two ancestral chromosomes, which are still present in modern day apes.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsChromosome 2 open reading frame 68; FLJ14112; FLJ35653; MGC131675; CB068_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9810R-Biotin | C2orf68 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-9810R-Cy3 | C2orf68 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-9810R-Cy5 | C2orf68 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9810R-Cy5
- Price428.05 USD
- Long nameC2orf68 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission625,650nm/670nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameC2orf68 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameC2orf68 (Antibody to), cyanine 5 coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-9810R-Cy5.5 | C2orf68 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-9810R-Cy7 | C2orf68 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-9810R-FITC | C2orf68 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-9810R-HRP | C2orf68 Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD