C2orf55 Antibody Conjugated
C2orf55 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenC2orf55
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against C2orf55.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human C2orf55
- Gene ID number343990
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundC2orf55, also known as MGC42367, is a 962 amino acid protein that is encoded by a gene located on human chromosome 2q11.2. The second largest human chromosome, chromosome 2 consists of 237 million bases, encodes over 1,400 genes and makes up approximately 8% of the human genome. A number of genetic diseases are linked to genes on chromosome 2. Harlequin icthyosis, a rare and morbid skin deformity, is associated with mutations in the ABCA12 gene. The lipid metabolic disorder sitosterolemia is associated with ABCG5 and ABCG8. An extremely rare recessive genetic disorder, Alstré°‰ syndrome is due to mutations in the ALMS1 gene. Interestingly, chromosome 2 contains what appears to be a vestigial second centromere and vestigial telomeres which gives credence to the hypothesis that human chromosome 2 is the result of an ancient fusion of two ancestral chromosomes seen in modern form today in apes.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsChromosome 2 open reading frame 55; Hypothetical protein LOC343990; K121L_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9817R-Biotin | C2orf55 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9817R-Biotin
- Price410.12 USD
- Long nameC2orf55 Polyclonal Antibody, Biotin Conjugated
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- Additional conjugationBiotinylated
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameC2orf55 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameC2orf55 (Antibody to), biotinilated coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
bs-9817R-Cy3 | C2orf55 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9817R-Cy5 | C2orf55 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9817R-Cy5.5 | C2orf55 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9817R-Cy7 | C2orf55 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9817R-FITC | C2orf55 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-9817R-HRP | C2orf55 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Non T Cell Activation Linker NtAl Linker of activated B Cells LAB 30kD Clone NAP Mouse Monoclonal antibody Human Mouse IP WB non reducing