C21orf55 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
C21orf55 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
bs-9980R-A350 | C21orf55 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
bs-9980R-A488 | C21orf55 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
bs-9980R-A555 | C21orf55 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
bs-9980R-A594 | C21orf55 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
bs-9980R-A647 | C21orf55 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 388.32 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenC21orf55
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against C21orf55.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human C21orf55
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenThe smallest of the human chromosomes, 21 makes up about 1.5% of the human genome. Chromosome 21 contains nearly 300 genes and 47 million base pairs. Down syndrome, also known as trisomy 21, is the disease most commonly associated with chromosome 21. Alzheimer's disease, Jervell and Lange-Nielsen syndrome and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis are also associated with chromosome 21. Translocations are found to occur between chromosome 21 and 8, and chromosome 21 and 12, in certain leukemias. DnaJC28 (DnaJ homolog subfamily C member 28), also known as C21orf55, C21orf78 or MGC27620 is a 388 amino acid protein that is expressed in the fetal and adult brain, testis, uterus, spleen and liver. It has been suggested that DnaJC28 may play a role in protein folding or as a chaperone. The DnaJC28 gene product has been provisionally designated DnaJC28 pending further characterization.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsC21orf55; C21orf78; DnaJ Hsp40 homolog subfamily C member 28; DJC28_HUMAN .
- Gene target
- Short nameC21orf55 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Recombinant Phalaenopsis aphrodite subsp. formosana Ribulose bisphosphate carboxylase large chain (rbcL)