C20orf43 Antibody Conjugated
C20orf43 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenC20orf43
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against C20orf43.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human C20orf43
- Gene ID number51507
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundRepresenting about 2% of human DNA, chromosome 20 consists of approximately 63 million bases and 600 genes. Chromosome 20 contains a region with numerous genes expressed in the epididymis, which are thought important for seminal production, and some viewed as potential targets for male contraception. The PRNP gene encoding the prion protein associated with spongiform encephalopathies, like Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, is found on chromosome 20. Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, spinal muscular atrophy, ring chromosome 20 epilepsy syndrome and Alagille syndrome are also associated with chromosome 20. The C20orf43 gene product has been provisionally designated C20orf43 pending further characterization.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsC20orf43; CDAO5; chromosome 20 open reading frame 43; CT043_HUMAN; HSPC164; Hypothetical protein LOC51507; SHUJUN-3; UPF0549 protein C20orf43.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9700R-Biotin | C20orf43 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-9700R-Cy3 | C20orf43 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9700R-Cy3
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameC20orf43 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the C20orf43 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameC20orf43 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameC20orf43 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-9700R-Cy5 | C20orf43 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9700R-Cy5.5 | C20orf43 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9700R-Cy7 | C20orf43 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9700R-FITC | C20orf43 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-9700R-HRP | C20orf43 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD