C20orf196 Antibody Conjugated
7x C20orf196 Antibody Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenC20orf196
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against C20orf196.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human C20orf196
- Gene ID number149840
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundRepresenting about 2% of human DNA, chromosome 20 consists of approximately 63 million bases and 600 genes. Chromosome 20 contains a region with numerous genes expressed in the epididymis, which are thought important for seminal production, and some viewed as potential targets for male contraception. The PRNP gene encoding the prion protein associated with spongiform encephalopathies, like Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, is found on chromosome 20. Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, spinal muscular atrophy, ring chromosome 20 epilepsy syndrome and Alagille syndrome are also associated with chromosome 20. The C20orf196 gene product has been provisionally designated C20orf196 pending further characterization.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsC20orf196; CT196_HUMAN; Uncharacterized protein C20orf196.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9699R-Biotin | C20orf196 Antibody, Biotin Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-9699R-Cy3 | C20orf196 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9699R-Cy3
- Price428.05 USD
- Long nameC20orf196 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the C20orf196 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameC20orf196 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameC20orf196 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-9699R-Cy5 | C20orf196 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-9699R-Cy5.5 | C20orf196 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-9699R-Cy7 | C20orf196 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
bs-9699R-FITC | C20orf196 Antibody, FITC Conjugated0.1ml 407.26 USD
bs-9699R-HRP | C20orf196 Antibody, HRP Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD