C20orf112 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
C20orf112 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenC20orf112
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against C20orf112.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human C20orf112
- Gene ID Number140688
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenRepresenting about 2% of human DNA, chromosome 20 consists of approximately 63 million bases and 600 genes. Chromosome 20 contains a region with numerous genes expressed in the epididymis, which are thought important for seminal production, and some viewed as potential targets for male contraception. The PRNP gene encoding the prion protein associated with spongiform encephalopathies, like Creutzfeldt-Jakob disease, is found on chromosome 20. Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, spinal muscular atrophy, ring chromosome 20 epilepsy syndrome and Alagille syndrome are also associated with chromosome 20. The C20orf112 gene product has been provisionally designated C20orf112 pending further characterization.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsC20orf112; C20orf113; Chromosome 20 open reading frame 112; CT112_HUMAN; Hypothetical protein LOC140688; Uncharacterized protein C20orf112.
- Gene target
- Short nameC20orf112 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9693R-A350 | C20orf112 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9693R-A488 | C20orf112 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9693R-A555 | C20orf112 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9693R-A594 | C20orf112 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9693R-A594
- Price409.81 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namenucleolar protein 4 like
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- chromosome 20 open reading frame 113
- chromosome 20 open reading frame 112
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-07-17
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedreport characterization of two chimeric transcripts identified in AML translocation cases involving CBFA2T2 and C20orf112
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-9693R-A647 | C20orf112 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
COX6B1, CT (COX6B1, COX6B, Cytochrome c oxidase subunit 6B1, Cytochrome c oxidase subunit VIb isoform 1) Antibody
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT