C20orf11 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
C20orf11 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenC20orf11
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against C20orf11.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human TWA1/C20orf11
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenTWA1 is a 228 amino acid nuclear protein that is highly conserved throughout evolution. TWA1 interacts with Ran BP-M, a protein that is implicated in a diverse array of cellular processes including DNA replication, entry into and exit from mitosis, and the transport of RNA and proteins through the nuclear pore complex. Together, Ran BP-M and TWA1 form a complex with cytoplasmic Muskelin, a mediator of cell spreading. It is thought that this complex plays a role in the Ran GTPase cycle and therefore a potential role in the cell cycle. TWA1 contains a LisH-CTLH motif which is usually found in proteins that are involved in nucleokinesis, chromosome segregation, cell migration and microtubule dynamics. The gene encoding TWA1 maps to human chromosome 20, which comprises approximately 2% of the human genome and contains nearly 63 million bases that encode over 600 genes.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsChromosome 20 open reading frame 11; CT011_HUMAN; Protein C20orf11; Twa1; Two hybrid associated protein 1; Two hybrid-associated protein 1 with Ran BP-M; Two hybrid associated protein 1 with RanBPM; Two hybrid-associated protein 1 with RanBPM.
- Gene target
- Short nameC20orf11 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9689R-A350 | C20orf11 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9689R-A488 | C20orf11 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9689R-A555 | C20orf11 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9689R-A555
- Price409.81 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameGID complex subunit 8 homolog
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- chromosome 20 open reading frame 11
- GID complex subunit 8 homolog (S. cerevisiae)
- GID complex subunit 8
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-06-21
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- CTLH complex
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-9689R-A594 | C20orf11 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9689R-A647 | C20orf11 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 409.81 USD