C1ORF74 Antibody Conjugated
C1ORF74 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenC1ORF74
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against C1ORF74.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human C1ORF74
- Gene ID number148304
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundChromosome 1 is the largest human chromosome spanning about 260 million base pairs and making up 8% of the human genome. There are about 3,000 genes on chromosome 1, and considering the great number of genes there are also a large number of diseases associated with chromosome 1. Notably, the rare aging disease Hutchinson-Gilford progeria is associated with the LMNA gene which encodes lamin A. When defective, the LMNA gene product can build up in the nucleus and cause characteristic nuclear blebs. The mechanism of rapidly enhanced aging is unclear and is a topic of continuing exploration. The MUTYH gene is located on chromosome 1 and is partially responsible for familial adenomatous polyposis. Stickler syndrome, Parkinsons, Gaucher disease and Usher syndrome are also associated with chromosome 1. A breakpoint has been identified in 1q which disrupts the DISC1 gene and is linked to schizophrenia. Aberrations in chromosome 1 are found in a variety of cancers including head and neck cancer, malignant melanoma and multiple myeloma. The C1orf74 gene product has been provisionally designated C1orf74 pending further characterization.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Synonymschromosome1 open reading frame74; C1orf74; CA074_HUMAN; Chromosome 1 open reading frame 74; FLJ25078; Hypothetical protein LOC148304; UPF0739 protein C1orf74.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9792R-Biotin | C1ORF74 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-9792R-Cy3 | C1ORF74 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-9792R-Cy5 | C1ORF74 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-9792R-Cy5.5 | C1ORF74 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-9792R-Cy7 | C1ORF74 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
bs-9792R-FITC | C1ORF74 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 408.79 USD
bs-9792R-HRP | C1ORF74 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9792R-HRP
- Price429.66 USD
- Long nameC1ORF74 Polyclonal Antibody, HRP Conjugated
- Tested applicationsWB, IHC-P
- Recommended dilutionsWB(1:100-1000), IHC-P(1:100-500)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% Gentamicin. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation EmissionN/A
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. HRP conjugates are often primary rabbit polyclonal antibodies couples to the enzyme horseradish peroxidase (HRP), found in the roots of horseradish. Also monoclonal HRP conjugates are often used for Western Blot.
- Additional conjugationHRP Conjugated
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameC1ORF74 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameC1ORF74 (Antibody to), horseradish peroxidase coupled
1. Gene info
- Long gene namechromosome 1 open reading frame 74
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2005-05-19
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies