C1orf2 Antibody Conjugated
C1orf2 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenC1orf2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against C1orf2.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human C1orf2
- Gene ID number10712
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundCOTE1, also known as FAM189B (family with sequence similarity 189, member B), is a 668 amino acid multi-pass membrane protein that is widely expressed and belongs to the FAM189 family. Existing as two alternatively spliced isoforms, COTE1 is encoded by a gene that maps to human chromosome 1q22. As the largest human chromosome, chromosome 1 spans about 260 million base pairs and makes up approximately 8% of the human genome. Hutchinson-Gilford progeria, a rare aging disorder, is associated with the LMNA gene which is located on chromosome 1. Familial adenomatous polyposis, Stickler syndrome, Parkinsons, Gaucher disease and Usher syndrome are also associated with chromosome 1. Aberrations in chromosome 1 are found in a variety of cancers including head and neck cancer, malignant melanoma and multiple myeloma.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsChromosome 1 open reading frame 2; COTE1; F189B_HUMAN; FAM189B; Family with sequence similarity 189 member B; Hypothetical protein LOC10712; Protein COTE1; Protein FAM189B.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9782R-Biotin | C1orf2 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-9782R-Cy3 | C1orf2 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9782R-Cy5 | C1orf2 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9782R-Cy5.5 | C1orf2 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9782R-Cy7 | C1orf2 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9782R-FITC | C1orf2 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9782R-FITC
- Price410.12 USD
- Long nameC1orf2 Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission494nm/518nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- Additional conjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameC1orf2 Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates, Fluorescein
- Alternative nameC1orf2 (Antibody to), fluorecein coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-9782R-HRP | C1orf2 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Supplier:Chondrocytes and collagens
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies