C1orf163 Antibody Conjugated
C1orf163 Antibody Conjugated is available 14 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
bs-15033R-Biotin | C1orf163 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 379.82 USD
bs-9780R-Biotin | C1orf163 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 379.82 USD
bs-15033R-Cy3 | C1orf163 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 399.21 USD
bs-9780R-Cy3 | C1orf163 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 399.21 USD
bs-9780R-Cy5 | C1orf163 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 399.21 USD
bs-15033R-Cy5 | C1orf163 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 399.21 USD
bs-15033R-Cy5.5 | C1orf163 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 399.21 USD
bs-9780R-Cy5.5 | C1orf163 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 399.21 USD
bs-9780R-Cy7 | C1orf163 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 399.21 USD
bs-15033R-Cy7 | C1orf163 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 399.21 USD
bs-9780R-FITC | C1orf163 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 379.82 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9780R-FITC
- Price379.82 USD
- Long nameC1orf163 Polyclonal Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission494nm/518nm
- SynonymsChromosome 1 open reading frame 163; FLJ12439; Hcp beta lactamase like protein C1orf163; Hypothetical protein LOC65260;SELR1_HUMAN.
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies Fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC) antibody is currently after some BD antibodies the most commonly used fluorescent dye for FACS. When excited at 488 nanometers, FITC has a green emission that's usually collected at 530 nanometers, the FL1 detector of a FACSCalibur or FACScan. FITC has a high quantum yield (efficiency of energy transfer from absorption to emission fluorescence) and approximately half of the absorbed photons are emitted as fluorescent light. For fluorescent microscopy applications, the 1 FITC is seldom used as it photo bleaches rather quickly though in flow cytometry applications, its photo bleaching effects are not observed due to a very brief interaction at the laser intercept. Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies FITC is highly sensitive to pH extremes.
- Additional conjugationAnti-FITC Antibody
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameC1orf163 Antibody, FITC Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates, Fluorescein
- Alternative nameC1orf163 (Antibody to), fluorecein coupled
- ConceptScope note:A method for the study of certain organic compounds within cells, in situ, by measuring the light intensities of the selectively stained areas of cytoplasm. The compounds studied and their locations in the cells are made to fluoresce and are observed under a microscope.
- Tree numbers
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
bs-15033R-FITC | C1orf163 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 379.82 USD
bs-15033R-HRP | C1orf163 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 399.21 USD
bs-9780R-HRP | C1orf163 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 399.21 USD
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenC1orf163
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against C1orf163.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human C1orf163
- Gene ID number65260
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundChromosome 1 is the largest human chromosome spanning about 260 million base pairs and making up 8% of the human genome. There are about 3,000 genes on chromosome 1, and considering the great number of genes there are also a large number of diseases associated with chromosome 1. Notably, the rare aging disease Hutchinson-Gilford progeria is associated with the LMNA gene which encodes lamin A. When defective, the LMNA gene product can build up in the nucleus and cause characteristic nuclear blebs. The mechanism of rapidly enhanced aging is unclear and is a topic of continuing exploration. The MUTYH gene is located on chromosome 1 and is partially responsible for familial adenomatous polyposis. Stickler syndrome, Parkinsons, Gaucher disease and Usher syndrome are also associated with chromosome 1. A breakpoint has been identified in 1q which disrupts the DISC1 gene and is linked to schizophrenia. Aberrations in chromosome 1 are found in a variety of cancers including head and neck cancer, malignant melanoma and multiple myeloma. The C1orf163 gene product has been provisionally designated C1orf163 pending further characterization.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies