C1orf159 Antibody Conjugated
C1orf159 Antibody Conjugated is available 14 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenC1orf159
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against C1orf159.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human C1orf159
- Gene ID number54991
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsChromosome 1 open reading frame 159; FLJ20584; FLJ21143; FLJ36119; Hypothetical protein LOC54991; OTTHUMP00000000896; OTTHUMP00000044090; RP11-465B22.4; Uncharacterized protein C1orf159; CA159_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9779R-Biotin | C1orf159 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.62 USD
bs-15031R-Biotin | C1orf159 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.62 USD
bs-15031R-Cy3 | C1orf159 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-9779R-Cy3 | C1orf159 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-9779R-Cy5 | C1orf159 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-15031R-Cy5 | C1orf159 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-15031R-Cy5.5 | C1orf159 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-9779R-Cy5.5 | C1orf159 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9779R-Cy5.5
- Price430.54 USD
- Long nameC1orf159 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Antigen backgroundChromosome 1 is the largest human chromosome, spanning about 260 million base pairs and making up 8% of the human genome. There are about 3,000 genes on chromosome 1 and, considering the great number of genes, there are also a large number of diseases associated with chromosome 1. Notably, the rare aging disease Hutchinson-Gilford progeria is associated with the LMNA gene which encodes Lamin A. When defective, the LMNA gene product can build up in the nucleus and cause characteristic nuclear blebs. The mechanism of rapidly enhanced aging is unclear and is a topic of continuing exploration. The MUTYH gene is located on chromosome 1 and is partially responsible for familial adenomatous polyposis. Stickler syndrome, Parkinsonâ€™s, Gaucherâ€™s disease and Usher syndrome are also associated with chromosome 1. A breakpoint has been identified in 1q which disrupts the DISC1 gene and is linked to schizophrenia. Aberrations in chromosome 1 are found in a variety of cancers including head and neck cancer, malignant melanoma and multiple myeloma. The C1orf159 gene product has been provisionally designated C1orf159 pending further characterization.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameC1orf159 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameC1orf159 (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Entrez Gene
bs-15031R-Cy7 | C1orf159 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-9779R-Cy7 | C1orf159 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-9779R-FITC | C1orf159 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.62 USD
bs-15031R-FITC | C1orf159 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 409.62 USD
bs-9779R-HRP | C1orf159 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD
bs-15031R-HRP | C1orf159 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 430.54 USD