C1orf112 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
C1orf112 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human C1orf112
- Swiss ProtQ9NSG2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against C1orf112.
- Immunogen range250-300/853
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm, Nucleus
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Modification SiteNone
- SynonymsUncharacterized protein C1orf112; C1orf112
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Gene ID Number55732
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Background of the antigenChromosome 1 is the largest human chromosome spanning about 260 million base pairs and making up 8% of the human genome. There are about 3,000 genes on chromosome 1, and considering the great number of genes there are also a large number of diseases associated with chromosome 1. Notably, the rare aging disease Hutchinson-Gilford progeria is associated with the LMNA gene which encodes lamin A. When defective, the LMNA gene product can build up in the nucleus and cause characteristic nuclear blebs. The mechanism of rapidly enhanced aging is unclear and is a topic of continuing exploration. The MUTYH gene is located on chromosome 1 and is partially responsible for familial adenomatous polyposis. Stickler syndrome, Parkinsons, Gaucher disease and Usher syndrome are also associated with chromosome 1. A breakpoint has been identified in 1q which disrupts the DISC1 gene and is linked to schizophrenia. Aberrations in chromosome 1 are found in a variety of cancers including head and neck cancer, malignant melanoma and multiple myeloma. The C1orf112 gene product has been provisionally designated C1orf112 pending further characterization.
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Target AntigenC1orf112
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Gene target
- Short nameC1orf112 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-15008R-A350 | C1orf112 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 409.25 USD
bs-15008R-A488 | C1orf112 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 409.25 USD
bs-15008R-A555 | C1orf112 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 409.25 USD
bs-15008R-A594 | C1orf112 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 409.25 USD
bs-15008R-A647 | C1orf112 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 409.25 USD