C18orf1 Antibody Conjugated
C18orf1 Antibody Conjugated is available 7 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenC18orf1
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against C18orf1.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationLumenal
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human C18orf1
- Gene ID number753
- Swiss ProtO15165
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundFunctions as a negative regulator of TGF-beta signaling and thereby probably plays a role in cell proliferation, differentiation, apoptosis, motility, extracellular matrix production and immunosuppression. In the canonical TGF-beta pathway, ZFYVE9/SARA recruits the intracellular signal transducer and transcriptional modulators SMAD2 and SMAD3 to the TGF-beta receptor. Phosphorylated by the receptor, SMAD2 and SMAD3 then form a heteromeric complex with SMAD4 that translocates to the nucleus to regulate transcription. Through interaction with SMAD2 and SMAD3, LDLRAD4 may compete with ZFYVE9 and SMAD4 and prevent propagation of the intracellular signal.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- SynonymsC18orf1; Low-density lipoprotein receptor class A domain-containing protein 4; LDLRAD4
- Gene target
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9652R-Biotin | C18orf1 Antibody, Biotin Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-9652R-Cy3 | C18orf1 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9652R-Cy3
- Price431.06 USD
- Long nameC18orf1 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the C18orf1 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
- Short nameC18orf1 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameC18orf1 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-9652R-Cy5 | C18orf1 Antibody, Cy5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9652R-Cy5.5 | C18orf1 Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9652R-Cy7 | C18orf1 Antibody, Cy7 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
bs-9652R-FITC | C18orf1 Antibody, FITC Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 410.12 USD
bs-9652R-HRP | C18orf1 Antibody, HRP Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 431.06 USD
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies