C17orf82 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
C17orf82 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenC17orf82
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against C17orf82.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human C17orf82
- Gene ID Number388407
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenC17orf82 is a 251 amino acid protein that is encoded by a gene mapping to human chromosome 17. Chromosome 17 makes up over 2.5% of the human genome with about 81 million bases encoding over 1,200 genes. Two key tumor suppressor genes are associated with chromosome 17, namely, p53 and BRCA1. Tumor suppressor p53 is necessary for maintenance of cellular genetic integrity by moderating cell fate through DNA repair versus cell death. Malfunction or loss of p53 expression is associated with malignant cell growth and Li-Fraumeni syndrome. Like p53, BRCA1 is directly involved in DNA repair, specifically it is recognized as a genetic determinant of early onset breast cancer and predisposition to cancers of the ovary, colon, prostate gland and fallopian tubes. Chromosome 17 is also linked to neurofibromatosis, a condition characterized by neural and epidermal lesions, and dysregulated Schwann cell growth. Alexander disease, Birt-Hogg-Dube syndrome and Canavan disease are also associated with chromosome 17.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsC17orf82; Chromosome 17 open reading frame 82; CQ082_HUMAN; Putative uncharacterized protein C17orf82.
- Gene target
- Short nameC17orf82 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9649R-A350 | C17orf82 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9649R-A350
- Price409.32 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namechromosome 17 open reading frame 82
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2006-04-24
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
bs-9649R-A488 | C17orf82 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
bs-9649R-A555 | C17orf82 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
bs-9649R-A594 | C17orf82 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
bs-9649R-A647 | C17orf82 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 409.32 USD
chicken polyclonal anti Green Fluorescent Protein GFP Neisseria gonorrhoeae not affinity purified antibody