C16orf7 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
C16orf7 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenC16orf7
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against C16orf7.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human C16orf7/ATP-BL
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenChromosome 16 encodes over 900 genes in approximately 90 million base pairs, makes up nearly 3% of human cellular DNA and is associated with a variety of genetic disorders. The GAN gene is located on chromosome 16 and, with mutation, may lead to giant axonal neuropathy, a nervous system disorder characterized by increasing malfunction with growth. The rare disorder Rubinstein-Taybi syndrome is also associated with chromosome 16, though through the CREBBP gene which encodes a critical CREB binding protein. Signs of Rubinstein-Taybi include mental retardation and predisposition to tumor growth and white blood cell neoplasias. Crohn's disease is a gastrointestinal inflammatory condition associated with chromosome 16 through the NOD2 gene. An association with systemic lupus erythematosis and a number of other autoimmune disorders with the pericentromeric region of chromosome 16 has led to the identification of SLC5A11 as a potential autoimmune modifier.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsATP BL; C16orf7; Chromosome 16 open reading frame 7; CP007_HUMAN; Protein ATP-BL; Uncharacterized protein C16orf7.
- Gene target
- Short nameC16orf7 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9629R-A350 | C16orf7 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9629R-A488 | C16orf7 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9629R-A555 | C16orf7 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
bs-9629R-A594 | C16orf7 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9629R-A594
- Price410.81 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameVPS9 domain containing 1
- Synonyms gene
- Synonyms gene name
- chromosome 16 open reading frame 7
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2000-09-20
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- VPS9 domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
bs-9629R-A647 | C16orf7 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 410.81 USD
Supplier:Bioss Polyclonal Antibodies
Supplier:SAB ELISA KIT