C12ORF42 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR
C12ORF42 Antibody ALEXA FLUOR is available 5 times from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies. alexa fluor labs
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenC12ORF42
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against C12ORF42.
- Modification SiteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceThis antibody was obtained by immunization of the host with KLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human C12ORF42
- Gene ID Number374470
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- Cross-reactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Background of the antigenEncoding over 1,100 genes within 132 million bases, chromosome 12 makes up about 4.5% of the human genome. A number of skeletal deformities are linked to chromosome 12 including hypochondrogenesis, achondrogenesis and Kniest dysplasia. Noonan syndrome, which includes heart and facial developmental defects among the primary symptoms, is caused by a mutant form of PTPN11 gene product, SH-PTP2. Chromosome 12 is also home to a homeobox gene cluster which encodes crucial transcription factors for morphogenesis, and the natural killer complex gene cluster encoding C-type lectin proteins which mediate the NK cell response to MHC I interaction. Trisomy 12p leads to facial development defects, seizure disorders and a host of other symptoms varying in severity depending on the extent of mosaicism and is most severe in cases of complete trisomy. The C12orf42 gene product has been provisionally designated C12orf42 pending further characterization.
- PurificationPurified by Protein A.
- Storage conditionsStore this antibody in aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Keep refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to one year.
- SynonymsChromosome 12 open reading frame 42; FLJ25323; Hypothetical protein LOC374470; MGC43592; MGC57409; Uncharacterized protein C12orf42; CL042_HUMAN.
- Gene target
- Short nameC12ORF42 Antibody,
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-9948R-A350 | C12ORF42 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 350size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
- Catalog numberbs-9948R-A350
- Price409.81 USD
1. Gene info
- Long gene namechromosome 12 open reading frame 42
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2006-01-23
- Entrez gene record
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- Entrez Gene
bs-9948R-A488 | C12ORF42 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 488size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9948R-A555 | C12ORF42 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 555size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9948R-A594 | C12ORF42 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 594size: 100ul | 409.81 USD
bs-9948R-A647 | C12ORF42 Antibody, ALEXA FLUOR 647size: 100ul | 409.81 USD