BUB3 Polyclonal Antibody
BUB3 Polyclonal Antibody is available 1 time from Aviva labs
OABB00598 | BUB3 Polyclonal Antibodysize: one vial | 482.98 USD
- Recognized antigenBUB3 Polyclonal
- Product typeAntibody
- Gene nameBUB3 Polyclonal
- Long nameAntibody against BUB3 Polyclonal
- StorageFor shorter time periods the BUB3 Polyclonal Antibodies may be kept refrigerated at +4 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time keep frozen at -20 °C. Avoid freezing and thawing the lysate repeatedly as these cycles will cause denaturation and/or disruption of the protein chains and peptide bonds of the BUB3 Polyclonal Antibodies which might cause change or loss of the desired properties.
- TipsSmall amounts of the BUB3 Polyclonal antibody may get entrapped on the walls or lid of the vial as a result of shaking during transportation or handling. Prior to use, cetrifuge the vial to ensure that all of its content is collected on the bottom. In order to avoid cycles of freezing and thawing we recommend to plan and prepare aliquots according to the experiment demand and defrost only the amount which wil be needed for immediate use.
- similar_products1012496393 2012496393 1013725538 1013717921 1010870829 1013710304 2014416666 1014416666 3014416666 1012614863 1014352946 1014317513 1012169269 1010224990 1014329324 1014341135 1011445010 2021646973
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by aviva they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.
- GroupPolyclonals and antibodies
- AboutPolyclonals can be used for Western blot, immunohistochemistry on frozen slices or parrafin fixed tissues. The advantage is that there are more epitopes available in a polyclonal antiserum to detect the proteins than in monoclonal sera.
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameBUB3 Polyclonal Antibody
- TechniquePolyclonal, Antibody
- Alternative nameBUB3 polyclonal (Antibody to)
- Alternative techniquepolyclonals