BTG2 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
BTG2 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated is available 1 time from Bioss primary conjugated antibodies labs
- Long nameBTG2 Polyclonal Antibody, Cy3 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenBTG2
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against BTG2.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human BTG2
- Gene ID number7832
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundBTG2 is a member of the BTG/Tob family. This family has structurally related proteins that appear to have antiproliferative properties. BTG2 is involved in the regulation of the G1/S transition of the cell cycle. It modulates transcription regulation mediated by ESR1(referenced from Entrez Gene). BTG2 expression is induced in vivo during neurogenesis, and the gene is transiently expressed in vitro in rat pheochromocytoma PC12 cells after induction of neuronal differentiation by addition of nerve growth factor (NGF); suggesting that BTG2 is functionally significant during the neuronal differentiation process (PMID: 12360398).
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission512,550nm/570,615nm
- SynonymsBTG2_HUMAN; Protein BTG2; BTG family member 2; NGF-inducible anti-prolerative protein PC3; pheochromacytoma cell-3; nerve growth factor-inducible anti-prolerative; B-cell translocation gene 2; BTG2; TIS21; PC3; TIS21.
- Gene target
- Short nameBTG2 Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameBTG family, member 2 (Antibody to), cyanine 3 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetBTG family, member 2, PC3 and TIS21, BTG2 and IDBG-105945 and ENSG00000159388 and 7832, this GO :0001077 and RNA polymerase II core promoter proximal region sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity involved in positive regulation of transcription and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0006281 and DNA repair and biological process this GO :0006351 and transcription, DNA-templated and biological process this GO :0006479 and protein methylation and biological process this GO :0006974 and cellular response to DNA damage stimulus and biological process this GO :0008285 and negative regulation of cell proliferation and biological process this GO :0008306 and associative learning and biological process this GO :0009612 and response to mechanical stimulus and biological process this GO :0009952 and anterior/posterior pattern specification and biological process this GO :0010033 and response to organic substance and biological process this GO :0010243 and response to organonitrogen compound and biological process this GO :0014070 and response to organic cyclic compound and biological process this GO :0017148 and negative regulation of translation and biological process this GO :0021542 and dentate gyrus development and biological process this GO :0021954 and central nervous system neuron development and biological process this GO :0030182 and neuron differentiation and biological process this GO :0031175 and neuron projection development and biological process this GO :0035914 and skeletal muscle cell differentiation and biological process this GO :0043066 and negative regulation of apoptotic process and biological process this GO :0043434 and response to peptide hormone and biological process this GO :0043524 and negative regulation of neuron apoptotic process and biological process this GO :0045944 and positive regulation of transcription from RNA polymerase II promoter and biological process this GO :0051602 and response to electrical stimulus and biological process this GO :0060213 and positive regulation of nuclear-transcribed mRNA poly(A) tail shortening and biological process this GO :0070062 and extracellular vesicular exosome and cellular component this GO :2000178 and negative regulation of neural precursor cell proliferation and biological process, protein binding, this GO :0001077: RNA polymerase II core promoter proximal region sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity involved in positive regulation of transcription and also this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0001077: RNA polymerase II core promoter proximal region sequence-specific DNA binding transcription factor activity involved in positive regulation of transcription, this GO :0005515: protein binding, multiple, Btg2 and IDBG-193322 and ENSMUSG00000020423 and 12227, BTG2 and IDBG-628578 and ENSBTAG00000015711 and 539364
bs-0031R-Cy3 | BTG2 Antibody, Cy3 Conjugatedsize: 0.1ml | 429.66 USD
- Catalog numberbs-0031R-Cy3
- Price429.66 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy3 antibodies are excited by the 488-nanometer wave of an argon laser and the 633-nanometer line of a helium-neon diode laser. 1 of the BTG2 Antibody, Conjugated can be used in flow cytometry but typically shows lower fluorescence intensity comparable to that of PE or APC. This Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies antibody is well suited for fluorescent microscopy.
- Additional conjugationcy3 conjugation kit
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameBTG anti-proliferation factor 2
- Synonyms gene name
- BTG family, member 2
- BTG family member 2
- Synonyms name
- Discovery year2000-02-29
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- BTG/Tob family
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics
- PubMedpro-apoptotic pathway of CRP-CD32-Nox2-p53-BTG2 may contribute to the retardation of the atherogenic processTis21 induces migration of cerebellar granule neuron precursor cells through Cxcl3, which may represent a novel target for medulloblastoma therapyTIS21 negatively regulated hepatocarcinogenesis in part by disruption of the FoxM1-cyclin B1 regulatory loop, thereby inhibiting proliferation of transformed cells developed in mouse and human livers.PC3 / BTG2 acts as a tumor suppressor of medulloblastoma by its antiproliferative and prodifferentiative effect on cerebellar progenitors. This antagonizes Shh and appears physiologic since endogenous PC3 / BTG2 decreases in human medulloblastomas.TPA-induced TIS21 mRNA expression is mediated by PKC-delta, and TIS21 induces G2/M arrest and cell death by inhibiting cyclin B1-Cdc2 binding and the kinase activity through its binding to Cdc2.TIS21 plays a pivotal role in maintaining the hematopoietic stem cell compartment and hematopoiesis.The present study suggests a functional coupling between the GABAergic system and the transcriptional regulation of the two genes (Btg2 and Adamsts1) in the hippocampus of adult mice.B-cell translocation gene 2 (BTG2) is a crucial regulator in GLP-1-induced insulin gene expression and insulin secretion via upregulation of pancreatic duodenal homeobox-1 (PDX-1) in pancreatic beta-cells.
- Gene ontology - Biological process
- Gene ontology - Cellular component
- Gene ontology - Molecular function
- Entrez Gene
Supplier:Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies