BTC AM CAS 176767 94 5
BTC AM CAS 176767 94 5 is available 2 times from Aat labs
21054 | BTC, AM *CAS 176767-94-5*size: 1 mg | 455.59 USD
21054 | BTC, AM *CAS 176767-94-5*size: 1 milligram | 303.52 USD
- ShippingRoom Temperature
- Shelflife12 months
- Transportation conditionsAmbient (Room) temperature
- Storage conditionsFrozen
- Shelf life1 year
- DescriptionBTC, AM *CAS 176767-94-5* is a highly purified chemical compound for various applications and uses in biology, chemistry, physics, medical and other laboratories. BTC, AM *CAS 176767-94-5* is available in bulk quantities in which case a discounted pricing will be applied in accordance with the amount. Please, note that BTC, AM *CAS 176767-94-5* is intended for research and development purposes and should not be used as a medication.
- TipsWhether the chemical is in the form or in liquid, small amounts may get caught on the vial's walls and/or lid due to shipping and handling factors. We recommend you to briefly centrifuge the vial prior to useage to ensure that all of the chemical is on the bottom of the vial.
- Additional descriptionThe CAS or CASRN registry number for chemical substances and identifying chemicals by the Chemical Abstract Service is a worldwide used identification of chemicals. This chemical can be supplied in purities of 98% or 95% purity by aat. Bulk in kg or liter volumes on request.
- Gene target
- Short nameBTC, AM *CAS 176767-94-5*
- Alternative namebetacellulin, AM *CAS 176767-94-5*
- Alternative to gene targetbetacellulin, BTC and IDBG-24477 and ENSG00000174808 and 685, growth factor activity, Extracellular, Btc and IDBG-394187 and ENSMUSG00000082361 and 12223, BTC and IDBG-643041 and ENSBTAG00000004237 and 280737
Recombinant Treponema pallidum Uncharacterized protein TP_0833 TP_0833 Uncharacterized protein TP_0833 TP_0833
Recombinant Archaeoglobus fulgidus Uncharacterized protein AF_0896 AF_0896 Uncharacterized protein AF_0896 AF_0896