BrdU Rat Mouse Monoclonal antibody Clone BU1 75
BrdU Rat Mouse Monoclonal antibody Clone BU1 75 is available 6 times from Accurate-monoclonals labs
YSRTMCA2060GA | BrdU, Rat Mouse Monoclonal antibody-; Clone: BU1/75 (ICR1)size: 0.1 mg | 427.16 USD
YSRTMCA2060B | BrdU, Rat Mouse Monoclonal antibody-; Clone: BU1/75 (ICR1), Biotin conj.size: 0.1 mg | 557.02 USD
- Catalog numberYSRTMCA2060B
- Price557.02 USD
- Size0.1 mg
- Alternative name 1BrdU, Rat Mab anti-; Clone: BU1/75 (ICR1), Biotin conj.
- Alternative name 2BrdU, Rat Mab antibody-; Clone: BU1/75 (ICR1), Biotin conj.
- Alternative name 3BrdU, Rattus norvegicus Mab antibody-; Clone: BU1/75 (ICR1), Biotin conj.
- Alternative name 4anti-BrdU Clone: BU1/75 ICR1
- Alternative name 5BrdU Clone: BU1/75 ICR1
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by accurate-monoclonals they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C.Biotin conjugates can be detected by horseradish peroxidase, alkaline phosphatase substrates or anti biotin conjugated antibodies. Avidin and Streptavidin bind to the small biotin and are couple to HRP or AP for ELISA. To break the streptavidin Biotin bond we suggest to use a 6 molar guanidine HCl solution with acidity of pH 1.6.
- AboutMonoclonals of this antigen are available in different clones. Each murine monoclonal anibody has his own affinity specific for the clone. Mouse monoclonal antibodies are purified protein A or G and can be conjugated to FITC for flow cytometry or FACS and can be of different isotypes.Rats are used to make rat monoclonal anti mouse antibodies. There are less rat- than mouse clones however. Rats genes from rodents of the genus Rattus norvegicus are often studied in vivo as a model of human genes in Sprague-Dawley or Wistar rats.
- TestMouse or mice from the Mus musculus species are used for production of mouse monoclonal antibodies or mabs and as research model for humans in your lab. Mouse are mature after 40 days for females and 55 days for males. The female mice are pregnant only 20 days and can give birth to 10 litters of 6-8 mice a year. Transgenic, knock-out, congenic and inbread strains are known for C57BL/6, A/J, BALB/c, SCID while the CD-1 is outbred as strain.
- Latin nameMus musculus,Rattus norvegicus
- French translationanticorps
- Gene target
- Short nameBrdU, Mouse Monoclonal antibody- Clone: BU1/75 (ICR1) conj.
- TechniqueMouse monoclonal, Antibody, Mouse
- Alternative nameBromodeoxyuridine, Rat Mouse monoclonal (Antibody to)-; clonality: BU1/75 (ICR1), biotinilated conj.
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameichthyosis congenita I, erythromatous lamellar ichthyosis, ichthyosiform erythroderma
- Discovery year1991-07-04
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
YSRTMCA2060P | BrdU, Rat Mouse Monoclonal antibody-; Clone: BU1/75, ELISA,paraffin, HRP conj.size: 0.5 mg | 963.68 USD
YSRTMCA2060A488 | BrdU, Rat Mouse Monoclonal antibody-; Clone: BU1/75, flow, Alexa Fluor 488 conj.size: 100 tests/ 1000ul | Place ask USD
YSRTMCA2060A647 | BrdU, Rat Mouse Monoclonal antibody-; Clone: BU1/75, flow, Alexa Fluor 647 conj.size: 100 tests/ 1000ul | Place ask USD
YSRTMCA2060F | BrdU, Rat Mouse Monoclonal antibody-; Clone: BU1/75, flow, FITC conj.size: 0.1 mg | 576.38 USD
- ClonalityMonoclonal Antibody
- DescriptionThis is a monoclonal antibody which is greatly purified and with high binding affinity for the antigen that it is risen against. If used correctly and according the protocol, this antibody will provide excellent and reproducible results with guaranteed success for the tested and confirmed applications. Amongst the advantages of the monoclonal antibodies are: the fact that while the hybridoma takes a bit longer to be produced, once the line is ready there is virtually an endless supply of these antibodie throughout time with little to no variations in recognition sites of the antigen in different batches; in comparison to the polyclonal antibodies monoclonal antibodies are highly specific to a given epitope and can be used in applications where specific targeting is required.
- Storage and handlingGenerally, antibodies that are lyophilized can be transported at ambient temperature and stored for short terms at +4 degrees Celsius, for longer periods - at -20 . Antibodies in a liquid form can be shipped and stored for a short period of time at +4 degrees Celsius, for long term storage (up to one year) 25-50% glycerol or ethylene glycol should be added and then the container has to be stored at -20°C.
- AdvisoryTo keep the quality and the affinity of the antibody cycles of freezing and thawing should be avoided. For antibodies in a liquid form or reconstituted lyophilized antibodies small amounts of the soultion could be captured on the cap or the walls of the container. Right before use you could briefly centrifuge the vial to collect all of the solution on the bottom.
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
Supplier:Brady Benelux NL