Bovine Plasma Non Sterile Sodium
Bovine Plasma Non Sterile Sodium is available 3 times from Pf biologicals labs
239-37140-1 | Bovine Plasma Non-Sterile Sodium Citratesize: 500 ml | 243.44 USD
239-37141-1 | Bovine Plasma Non-Sterile Sodium Edtasize: 500 ml | 243.44 USD
239-37142-1 | Bovine Plasma Non-Sterile Sodium Heparinsize: 500 ml | 243.44 USD
- Catalog number239-37142-1
- Price243.44 USD
- Size500 ml
- OrderingIf you wish to order the Bovine Plasma Non-Sterile Sodium Heparin, please include the Cat. #37142-1 and desired quantity with your shipping and billing details to your order
- DescriptionThis 1 has passed a sterilization (or sterilization) by filtration or inactivation that has eliminated (removed) or killed (deactivated) all forms of DNA, RNA and enzymes. Also life and other biological agents (such as viruses which some do not consider to be alive but are biological pathogens nonetheless), excluding prions which cannot be killed, including transmissible agents (such as fungi, bacteria, viruses, prions, spore forms, unicellular eukaryotic organisms such as Plasmodium, etc.) present in a specified reagent or on a surface, a volume of fluid, or in a compound such as biological culture medias filtered. Sterilization was achieved with one or more of the following heat, chemicals, irradiation, high pressure, and filtration. Sterilization is distinct from disinfection, sanitization, and pasteurization in that sterilization kills, deactivates, or eliminates all forms of life and other biological agents.
- Gene target
- Short namePlasma Non-Sterile Sodium Heparin
- Alternative nameBovine Plasma Non-Sterile Sodium Heparin
- ConceptRegistry number:9005-49-6Scope note:A highly acidic mucopolysaccharide formed of equal parts of sulfated D-glucosamine and D-glucuronic acid with sulfaminic bridges. The molecular weight ranges from six to twenty thousand. Heparin occurs in and is obtained from liver, lung, mast cells, etc., of vertebrates. Its function is unknown, but it is used to prevent blood clotting in vivo and vitro, in the form of many different salts.
- Tree numbers
- Entrez Gene
- AvailabilityIn Stock. Please contact us to check the latest availability or to request a quote. A discount may apply for larger quantities.
- Technical filePlease inquire for the latest datasheet, certificate of analysis and SDS
- NoteDesigned for Research Use Only. Manufactured in USA
- Alternative techniquesterilized
Recombinant Actinobacillus pleuropneumoniae serotype 3 Chorismate synthase aroC Chorismate synthase aroC