Bordetella holmesii F061, titered control for LOD limit of detection determination in diagnostic kits
Bordetella holmesii F061, titered control for LOD limit of detection determination in diagnostic kits is available 1 time from Natrols and viral diagnostic antigens labs
801464 | Bordetella holmesii F061, titered control for LOD limit of detection determination in diagnostic kitssize: 1 mL | 709.35 USD
- Caution when handling virusesViral antigens, culture fluids, DNA controls and samples should only be opened in a BL2 protected laboratory. Infectious viruses are Biologic Safety level 2 organisms. Viral culture fluids are tested for their Tissue Culture Infective Dose or TCID50. we recommend to use titers higher than10*5 U/ml. LOD or limit of detection determinations , IVD Assay development, molecular diagnostics and other viral based IVD assays can be developed with viral antigens, DNAs and fluid viral samples.
- Intended IVD useOnly for research use in virology laboratories with biosafety level 2 rooms. For IVD an ISO 13485 CE certification is needed. Do not use these virus related reagents for production of products witch are mentioned in section 351 of the Public Health Service Act.
- DescriptionIsotype or positive controls by peptides, antibodies and deactivated samples.The detections of the targets with this kit is a type of test that can be performed on any target containing biological samples after clean up of interfering agents. The assay must be performed following the protocol.CE marked for diagnostic use in ISO 13485 certified in Vitro Diagnostic devices IVVD. Available in 1 for diagnostics.
- Gene target
- Short nameBordetella holmesii F061, titered control for LOD limit of determination in
- Techniquedetection, Control
- Alternative nameBordetella holmesii F061, titered reference to measure LOD limit on quantification measurement in diagnostic reagens
- Alternative techniquecontrols
ATOH8, NT (ATOH8, ATH6, BHLHA21, Protein atonal homolog 8, Class A basic helix-loop-helix protein 21, Helix-loop-helix protein hATH-6)