BMX Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
1x BMX Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- Long nameBMX Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenBMX
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against BMX.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Sourcesynthetic peptide from human BMX conjugated to KLH
- Gene ID number660
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundThis gene encodes a non-receptor tyrosine kinase belonging to the Tec kinase family. The protein contains a PH-like domain, which mediates membrane targeting by binding to phosphatidylinositol 3,4,5-triphosphate (PIP3), and a SH2 domain that binds to tyrosine-phosphorylated proteins and functions in signal transduction. The protein is implicated in several signal transduction pathways including the Stat pathway, and regulates differentiation and tumorigenicity of several types of cancer cells. Multiple alternatively spliced variants, encoding the same protein, have been identified.[provided by RefSeq, Sep 2009].
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- SynonymsProtein tyrosine kinase BMX; PSCTK 2; PSCTK 3; PSCTK2; PSCTK3; Bone marrow tyrosine kinase gene in chromosome X protein; BMX non receptor tyrosine kinase; Cytoplasmic tyrosine protein kinase BMX; Epithelial and endothelial tyrosine kinase; BMX_HUMAN; Cytoplasmic tyrosine-protein kinase BMX; ETK; NTK38; Protein tyrosine kinase BMX; Etk; Etk/Bmx; Tyro8.
- Gene target
- Short nameBMX Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameBMX (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
bs-2765R-Cy5.5 | BMX Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 427.11 USD
- Catalog numberbs-2765R-Cy5.5
- Price427.11 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameBMX non-receptor tyrosine kinase
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year1995-07-11
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Tec family tyrosine kinases
- Pleckstrin homology domain containing
- SH2 domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics