Blue fluorescence protein
Blue fluorescence protein is available 4 times from Mbs recombinant labs
- ApplicationsThis protein can be used as a positive control for applications such as ELISA, IFA, RIA, Western Blot, etc.
- FormLyophilized protein
- Alternative namesBlue fluorescence protein; Blue fluorescence protein;
- PurityGreater than 90% (determined by SDS-PAGE)
- Other gene namesBFP; BFP
- Product categoryRecombinant Proteins
- StorageThis protein can be stored at -20 degrees Celsius. For extended periods of time it is recommended to keep the protein frozen at -40 or -80 degrees Celsius. Avoid cycles of freezing and thawing as they might denaturate the polypeptide chains.
- Available also expressed in:E Coli ; Yeast ; Baculovirus ; Mammalian Cell
- Long nameRecombinant Blue fluorescence protein
- Gene nameN/A
- Gene target
- Short nameprotein
- Alternative nameBlue fluorescence protein
GEN1016127.E.coli | Blue fluorescence proteinsize: 1000ug | 1528.77 USD
GEN1016127.Yeast | Blue fluorescence proteinsize: 1000ug | 2154.78 USD
- Catalog numberGEN1016127.Yeast
- Price2154.78 USD
- General descriptionBlue fluorescence protein is a recombinant protein expressed in Yeast . The protein can be with or without a His-Tag or other tag in accordance to customer's request. All of our recombinant proteins are manufactured in strictly controlled facilities and by using a well established technology which guarantees full batch-to-bact consistency and experiment reproducibility.
- Expression systemYeast
- PropertiesBlue has a wavelength of around 480 nm and will make your sample visible. If your sample is too concentrated you can dissolve it in water.
- ConjugationBlue Substrate
- TestFluorimetric analysis of fluorescent emission of light by is a form of luminescence. The emitted light has a longer wavelength, and therefore lower energy, than the absorbed radiation for excitation. Fluorescent controls and calibrators can be supplied to mix with the cells. A fluorimeter is needed to do the analysis of the green, red, blue, yellow, orange, deep red fluorescent dyes.
0. Gene info
- Long gene nameheterochromatin protein 1 binding protein 3
- Synonyms gene name
- heterochromatin protein 1, binding protein 3
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2005-05-16
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Entrez Gene
GEN1016127.Baculovirus | Blue fluorescence proteinsize: 100ug | 1528.77 USD
GEN1016127.Mammalian Cell | Blue fluorescence proteinsize: 100ug | 2154.78 USD