BLNK Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
1x BLNK Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated found in Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies
- Long nameBLNK Polyclonal Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated
- CategoryConjugated Primary Antibodies
- Host OrganismRabbit (Oryctolagus cuniculus)
- Target AntigenBLNK
- SpecificityThis is a highly specific antibody against BLNK.
- Modification siteNone
- ClonePolyclonal antibody
- Concentration1ug per 1ul
- Subcellular locationCytoplasm, Cell membrane
- SourceKLH conjugated synthetic peptide derived from human BLNK
- Gene ID number29760
- Swiss ProtQ8WV28
- Tested applicationsIF(IHC-P)
- Recommended dilutionsIF(IHC-P)(1:50-200)
- CrossreactivityHuman, Mouse, Rat
- Crossreactive species detailsDue to limited amount of testing and knowledge, not every possible cross-reactivity is known.
- Antigen backgroundFunctions as a central linker protein, downstream of the B-cell receptor (BCR), bridging the SYK kinase to a multitude of signaling pathways and regulating biological outcomes of B-cell function and development. Plays a role in the activation of ERK/EPHB2, MAP kinase p38 and JNK. Modulates AP1 activation. Important for the activation of NF-kappa-B and NFAT. Plays an important role in BCR-mediated PLCG1 and PLCG2 activation and Ca(2+) mobilization and is required for trafficking of the BCR to late endosomes. However, does not seem to be required for pre-BCR-mediated activation of MAP kinase and phosphatidyl-inositol 3 (PI3) kinase signaling. May be required for the RAC1-JNK pathway. Plays a critical role in orchestrating the pro-B cell to pre-B cell transition. May play an important role in BCR-induced B-cell apoptosis.
- Purification methodThis antibody was purified via Protein A.
- Storage conditionsKeep the antibody in an aqueous buffered solution containing 1% BSA, 50% glycerol and 0.09% sodium azide. Store refrigerated at 2 to 8 degrees Celcius for up to 1 year.
- Excitation Emission675nm/694nm
- Synonymsbca; AGM4; BASH; LY57; SLP65; BLNK-S; SLP-65; B-cell linker protein; B-cell adapter containing a SH2 domain protein; B-cell adapter containing a Src homology 2 domain protein; Cytoplasmic adapter protein; Src homology 2 domain-containing leukocyte protein of 65 kDa; BLNK
- Gene target
- Short nameBLNK Antibody, Conjugated
- TechniqueAntibody, antibodies against human proteins, antibodies for, antibody Conjugates
- Alternative nameB-cell linker (Antibody to), cyanine 5.5 coupled
- Alternative techniqueantibodies
- Alternative to gene targetB-cell linker, BLNK and IDBG-83724 and ENSG00000095585 and 29760, this GO :0005068 and transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase adaptor activity and molecular function this GO :0005070 and SH3/SH2 adaptor activity and molecular function this GO :0005515 and protein binding and molecular function this GO :0005622 and intracellular and cellular component this GO :0005737 and cytoplasm and cellular component this GO :0005829 and cytosol and cellular component this GO :0005886 and plasma membrane and cellular component this GO :0006954 and inflammatory response and biological process this GO :0006959 and humoral immune response and biological process this GO :0007169 and transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase signaling pathway and biological process this GO :0009967 and positive regulation of signal transduction and biological process this GO :0030183 and B cell differentiation and biological process this GO :0035556 and intracellular signal transduction and biological process, protein binding, this GO :0005068: transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase adaptor activity and also this GO :0005070: SH3/SH2 adaptor activity and also this GO :0005515: protein binding, this GO :0005068: transmembrane receptor protein tyrosine kinase adaptor activity, this GO :0005070: SH3/SH2 adaptor activity, this GO :0005515: protein binding, Plasma membranes, Blnk and IDBG-165316 and ENSMUSG00000061132 and 17060, BT.24520 and IDBG-638042 and ENSBTAG00000021358 and 510393
bs-2748R-Cy5.5 | BLNK Antibody, Cy5.5 Conjugated0.1ml 428.05 USD
- Catalog numberbs-2748R-Cy5.5
- Price428.05 USD
- PropertiesIf you buy Antibodies supplied by Bioss Primary Conjugated Antibodies they should be stored frozen at - 24°C for long term storage and for short term at + 5°C. Cy5 antibodies are excited by the 650-nanometer wave of an argon laser and detected at a 670-nanometer captor.
- Additional conjugationCy5.5, Cy5.5
- ConjugatedThese antibodies are excite for emission at 678nm and detected at a 694 nm wavelengths.
- French translationanticorps
1. Gene info
- Long gene nameB-cell linker
- Synonyms name
- GenBank acession
- Discovery year2001-07-16
- Entrez gene record
- Pubmed identfication
- RefSeq identity
- SH2 domain containing
- Havana BLAST/BLAT
- Locus Specific Databases
- ConceptScope note:Identification of proteins or peptides that have been electrophoretically separated by blot transferring from the electrophoresis gel to strips of nitrocellulose paper, followed by labeling with antibody probes.
- Tree numbers
- Qualifiersclassification, economics, history, instrumentation, methods, standards, trends, utilization, veterinary, statistics & numerical data, ethics